Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Sunglasses, To Have Or Not - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sunglasses, To Have Or Not (2962 Views)

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? / Jumpsuits, Blazers, Sandals , Accessories & Sunglasses! / Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunglasses, To Have Or Not by Pepeye(f): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2009
I wear prescribed glasses too and I love them
Re: Sunglasses, To Have Or Not by shems: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2009
i wear sunglasses a lot! :Di think the main issue is how u look,coz as long as they look good i think u can wear them jst for fashion.
Re: Sunglasses, To Have Or Not by hannielle(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2010
I am new on the sunglasses bandwagon. Any tips on getting great looking ones
at affordable prices? As in good shops in Lagos where i won't get ripped off?!!
Thx ladies.
Re: Sunglasses, To Have Or Not by dipo2much(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2010
Shaz:

Fashion necessity!!  grin

WOW. I like those
Re: Sunglasses, To Have Or Not by bluespice(f): 12:59pm On May 26, 2010
MHC i love that prada one cos of the frame,
its summer now and every opportunity to be in the sun is very much welcome, my sensitivity to sunlight all over is taken care of by humongous face huggers aka sun glasses, and they double as hair pull backs too smiley
Re: Sunglasses, To Have Or Not by cynthiaosho: 3:22am On Nov 02, 2012
hey i saw just a site that you can actualy get the originals ooh http://www.sunglasses.com.ng/ ..i think its new ..and their prices seem preety affordable
Re: Sunglasses, To Have Or Not by cynthiaosho: 3:23am On Nov 02, 2012
hey i saw just a site that you can actualy get the originals ooh http://www.sunglasses.com.ng/ ..i think its new ..and their prices seem preety affordable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At My Sister ( Photo Temptation ) / Designer's Concentrated Pure Perfume Oils. / Latest Corporate Gowns Styles | 80 Office Friendly Gown Styles For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.