Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

A Book On "styled Embarrassment" Everyone Had It! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Book On "styled Embarrassment" Everyone Had It! (622 Views)

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / A Psychologist Wrote A Book On How To Raise A Genius. He Raised Three Himself! / Quotes That Will Inspire You To Read A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Book On "styled Embarrassment" Everyone Had It! by segoye2(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2008
Dear Landers,

Am writing a book on the subject line and would like to get a million help from you. Is going to be an assembling of lots of moments that are embarassing to the one. Maybe, I should give example of what I meant. And please, all contribution would be edited, Though, the name of the writer would be retained, even in the printed version of the book. Is a kind of credit work that would go round and long way.

Style Number 1:

A friend of mine once told me this, I never believed it, until I saw the twin.
Am aware he registered for the just concluded Gulder Altimate Search, he went for the interview / screening exercise in Benin City. It was in the screening ground that he saw the shock.
After scaling through the first interview, they were asked if they could swim. Everyone answered "yes, yes". He too, did same. When they climb down to water (swimming pool), believe what he saw; lots of nigerian girls, boys, old, young, trying to win the few ticket left for Edo State. The swimming began, and he was at first in the front, when he saw a lady drowning, am sure, she' beautiful, coupled with the fact that she's a lady, he got close and rescued her. When they got out of the pool, he discovered, her left breast was outside its restriction area, he was confused, he couldn't help place it back. He was trying to have his fill of the show when he saw her sister / friend running towads him (where the drown was laying), before he could explain to her the situation of things, He got a complimentary slap, maybe twice or more, he actually lost count. He felt bad and decide to drop his dreams of searching for a lost treasure, I querry and consoled him. Such is like, a treasure turned a breast.

The recent expirence was, at the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment. A friend send me a clip of what he saw. it was sorry "as the pitgins will put it".

Please, upload your embarrasing moments here and it shall be styled!

Regards,

Segoye

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows When Futa Will Release Their Post Ume Result And Their Cutoff Mark? / First Aid Training Programme / University Of Abuja Post U.m.e Candidates-->>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.