Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Live Update On Calabar Festival/carnival 2013. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Live Update On Calabar Festival/carnival 2013. (743 Views)

DJ Young Money Played For 8 Hours At 9ja Eco Charity Festival (Photos) / Rihanna Almost Nude At Barbados Carnival With Boyfriend Lewis Hamilton / Update On Mallam Sanusi Sex Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Update On Calabar Festival/carnival 2013. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Calabar is a wonderful place to be at this time of the year. The event start on the 1st of December to 1st of January. With different artist performing(both international and local), Theatre performace(which I usually take part in), Cultural displays by each of the 18 LGA in the state, the Carnival which take place on the 26th and 27th of December. 26th is Usually the children/cultural carnival, while 27th is the adult carnival also known as the African Largest street party. Unfortunately, these year due to NYSC I won't be in Calabar Early. Pls can some1 help me with details on what has been happening since on the first, and what the timetable is for this year.
It will help me keep tabs on the event till I return, and I will also help those that wish to spend their Xmas in Calabar to knw what awaits them. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch 2010 Music Divas / Nigieria’s Next Super Model: Meet The 16 Selected Contestants. / Maltina Dance All Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.