Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL (3267 Views)

Order From Amazon,Ebay,Alibaba,Aliexpress,1688 as low as 310/$ / . / Chrisvicmall Your Open Market Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Chrisvicmall: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Now you can purchase product from USA sites through Chrisvicmall. To do that, follow the instruction below

1.) Register on sites like Myus.com or Shippyme.com and get your US address
2.) Visit any USA website that support Credit card payment like (mastercard and visa card) or paypal
3.) Search for the product you want to purchase. Once you find what you are looking for, take note of the price.
4.) Use chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to calculate the total it will cost you. For example, if the price of the product you want to purchase is $200, add $10 service charge which is $210 and then visit chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay change the money.
5.) Make payment into our account and then place your order on CVM platform
6.) We will purchase the product for you and then ship it to your USA address
7.) Once we ship the item to your USA, you can log into your account on Myus.com or Shippyme.com and enter the necessary information.

Our service charge
$10 per $1000. For example, if your product is between $1-$1000, the service charge is $10 only. If it is $1001-$2000, it is $20 etc

Any question are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by inforesource: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
But what about the shipping cost, who do we pay to?
Chrisvicmall: Now you can purchase product from USA sites through Chrisvicmall. To do that, follow the instruction below

1.) Register on sites like Myus.com or Shippyme.com and get your US address
2.) Visit any USA website that support Credit card payment like (mastercard and visa card) or paypal
3.) Search for the product you want to purchase. Once you find what you are looking for, take note of the price.
4.) Use chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to calculate the total it will cost you. For example, if the price of the product you want to purchase is $200, add $10 service charge which is $210 and then visit chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay change the money.
5.) Make payment into our account and then place your order on CVM platform
6.) We will purchase the product for you and then ship it to your USA address
7.) Once we ship the item to your USA, you can log into your account on Myus.com or Shippyme.com and enter the necessary information.

Our service charge
$10 per $1000. For example, if your product is between $1-$1000, the service charge is $10 only. If it is $1001-$2000, it is $20 etc

Any question are welcome.
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Chrisvicmall: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
For now, our responsibility is to make the purchase for you. The shipping cost depends on the shipping agent you want to use. For now, we do not handle shipping. You can check sites like Myus.com, Shippyme.com, etc and choose the one that offer the best shipping option you want. Check their shipping price and determine by yourself which one you prefer. For Shippyme, their price is around 12usd per kg. For Myus.com, they use Fedex, DHL, etc, you can check their own price. Do your assignment well and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by purplecircle: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is good news for me! Nice one chrisvic.
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by herboshedhe(f): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2013
Wow!this is good news for me!thumbs up chrisvic!
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Tompeters(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Please is it 4 every product u buy they charge 10dollar or 4 d total amount u purchase. For example, am buying phones and tablets.. Is d service charge calculated and charged for each tablet and phone or d service charge is for d total amount used to purchase d phones and tablets. [i][/i][center][/center]
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by gmDr: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Chrisvicmall: For now, our responsibility is to make the purchase for you. The shipping cost depends on the shipping agent you want to use. For now, we do not handle shipping. You can check sites like Myus.com, Shippyme.com, etc and choose the one that offer the best shipping option you want. Check their shipping price and determine by yourself which one you prefer. For Shippyme, their price is around 12usd per kg. For Myus.com, they use Fedex, DHL, etc, you can check their own price. Do your assignment well and you are good to go

Then what really is ur role now? Is it that u inspect the goods (& then return if in bad condition)

1 Like

Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Chrisvicmall: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tompeters: Please is it 4 every product u buy they charge 10dollar or 4 d total amount u purchase. For example, am buying phones and tablets.. Is d service charge calculated and charged for each tablet and phone or d service charge is for d total amount used to purchase d phones and tablets.

We charge for the total amount use to purchase the item not per piece of the item.
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Chrisvicmall: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
gm Dr:

Then what really is ur role now? Is it that u inspect the goods (& then return if in bad condition)

Our service is to handle the payment only. What is the essence of charging you more for the shipping when you know that you can use either myus or shippyme. If you still want us to handle the shipping for you, then we charge $50 per kg for shipping alone and additional $10 service charge
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Tompeters(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
meaning 10dollar wil be d service charge for d total amount of goods ordered
Chrisvicmall:

We charge for the total amount use to purchase the item not per piece of the item.
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Chrisvicmall: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Tompeters: meaning 10dollar wil be d service charge for d total amount of goods ordered

Yes. You are right
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Tonjeola1(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Good development and good news...i can buy from ebay directly now, thank you CVM.
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Chrisvicmall: 5:40am On Dec 09, 2013
Tonjeola1: Good development and good news...i can buy from ebay directly now, thank you CVM.

Buzz us when you are ready to make an order
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Tompeters(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please tell me hoW MUCH it will cost me to get this product to nigeria wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=400614696782&autoredirect=off&ebayref=%2Fitm%2FMotorola-XT875-Droid-Bionic-Verizon-Android-WiFi-GPS-8MP-Camera-Cell-Phone%2F400614696782&sflag=1
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by Femist(m): 3:03am On Dec 31, 2013
www.aliexpress.com/item/CREATED-X7-3PCS-Slot-7-inch-3G-tablet-pcs-3G-sim-card-slot-phone-call-1GB/1314480362.html

I bought a phone with that link. but I need your help on the screen of that phone. can you pls help on how to the screen. pls its urgent. thanks
Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by daisy1(f): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please I repeat, do not use Chrisvicmall to do anything, do not pay your suppliers with them or do shipping. These people are just very disorganized.

Let me break it down for you.
Once you pay, prepare to go through the torture of not hearing from them, they will not answer your calls, messages, so practically you will be in the dark. Do not even bother calling their lagos office, those ones can't help you. They will tell you to call their China office. Their customer service is the worst I have ever seen. Zero customer service, Imagine calling MTN about something wrong on your Mtn line and they tell you they can't help you... how ridiculous does it sound!! If they can't answer your questions, who do they expect you to meet. You will develop high blood pressure from not knowing what is going on.

Now this is the crazy part, they decide on their own to ship your parcel in bits without informing you that extra money will be collected at the point of receipt. After paying for the shipment of your goods. They will tell you are owing them some money.

Do business with them at your own peril. I am speaking from experience. I am no troll and I will provide all my evidence once my phone is repaired ( whatsapp messages, bank payment). I am typing this from a PC .

Run away from them, read all their post and see complaints of other people. Please read it. Do business with them at your own peril

Search through nairaland here, you will even see people who ship for as low as N2,200 per kg. That Chrisvicmall charges 12dollars for.

Run!! Run!!

1 Like

Re: Order From USA Through CHRISVICMALL by stpat1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
To concerned rep of Chrisvicmall,

Please I will like to know why #8,800 was deducted from my account for a shipping fee if $5 at #370/$.

You supposed handling fee of $5 has already been deducted when you helped to make the payment for the item.

Or are there other charges that are not made public?

Pls I demand that my account be reimbursed as this is a broad day infringement. That you have unrestricted access to peoples account does not mean you have to deduct money from their account at will.

I am sending this message to all your message centers as I demand an expedited response and explanation.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Loan Urgently! / Cooling Van Rental / Buy WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, Google voice, and Upwork Verification Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.