Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website (923 Views)

What CMS Would Fit An Advert Based Website? / Which Programming Language Do Yahoo, Gmail And Hotmail Used / Which Programming Language(s) Should I Learn To Develop Websites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by pesty100(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Have searched all programming language am yet to find.... I will really appreciate if someone could help me out
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by onyengbu: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
I have done it with php/mysql. And then I used ajax/jquery to spice it all up.

If you need the demo, holla me.
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by pesty100(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
onye_ngbu*:
I have done it with php/mysql. And then I used ajax/jquery to spice it all up.

If you need the demo, holla me.
no p where is the link to your website
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by onyengbu: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
pesty100: no p where is the link to your website
its not online, its on my system but if you really need it, i will put it up online for you. However, i need to know you really need it and also its not free.
Testing and demo is free though...
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by LoveDecay(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Learn Python or Ruby .. Save ur self ..
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by Successguilders: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Php thats all
Love_Decay: Learn Python or Ruby .. Save ur self ..
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by onyengbu: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Love_Decay: Learn Python or Ruby .. Save ur self ..
Successguilders: Php thats all
Are you saying it cant be done with php/mysql ?
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by Successguilders: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Am currently thinking of one for a friend of mine that wants to start a television quize, making research where necessary.
onye_ngbu*:

Are you saying it cant be done with php/mysql ?
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by onyengbu: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
pesty100: Have searched all programming language am yet to find.... I will really appreciate if someone could help me out
if you are good with php/mysql/ajax/jquery you will understand that you can achieve it. I am not saying that i can do it, i am saying that i have done it already.

Mine is a php/mysql web application where you can sign in, select your choice quiz and start taking it. As an admin user or a person with an admin account, you can sign in and set the questions yourself. It scores you live as you take the test and sums up your score at the end of each test.
It also logs your scores for future reference. Everything is built from the scratch and so, can be modified to your taste.
Multiple users can take the same test at the same time and each user will be presented with varying options even though the question has same answer. ***let me explain that more: each question has options A - E. How ever, option A will not be the same for user1 and user2. User1's option A might be user2's option D. So if user1 communicates to user2 that the answer is C for example, user C will end up getting the result wrong.

Like i said, its done already. If you really need it, request for the demo. Datz all.
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by pesty100(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

if you are good with php/mysql/ajax/jquery you will understand that you can achieve it. I am not saying that i can do it, i am saying that i have done it already.

Mine is a php/mysql web application where you can sign in, select your choice quiz and start taking it. As an admin user or a person with an admin account, you can sign in and set the questions yourself. It scores you live as you take the test and sums up your score at the end of each test.
It also logs your scores for future reference. Everything is built from the scratch and so, can be modified to your taste.
Multiple users can take the same test at the same time and each user will be presented with varying options even though the question has same answer. ***let me explain that more: each question has options A - E. How ever, option A will not be the same for user1 and user2. User1's option A might be user2's option D. So if user1 communicates to user2 that the answer is C for example, user C will end up getting the result wrong.

Like i said, its done already. If you really need it, request for the demo. Datz all.
okay I request for the demo.... How will I get it
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by Esiri111(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
pesty100: Have searched all programming language am yet to find.... I will really appreciate if someone could help me out
HTML and PHP/Javascript will do ?
I can give you a hint if you wish !
below is an online quiz practice site
www.iconapex.tk/exams-practice
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by adewasco2k(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
php/MySQL and javascript
Re: Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website by solutions247(m): 4:35am On Dec 09, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

You have the php script stot telling the poor guy that you built from scratch when you dont even know what mvc pattern of coding is

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay / How Can I Change My Profile Picture On Nairaland / Help With Write Up Materials For A School Management System With PHP And MYSQL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.