Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Jesse Jagz Is The Greatest - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz Is The Greatest (820 Views)

Good News : Jesse Jagz Is Back With Chocolate City Music, After Three Years Of S / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Jesse Jagz Is Number 9 On Billboard Next Big Sound Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jagz Is The Greatest by Charmingrascal(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
After I listened to all the tracks on Jesse Jagz's new album titled "Thy Nation Come" I realized why he is truly Jagz of all trade. He is a producer, rapper, raggea dance hall and R'n'B artist. The dude is so gifted and talented. No negative review about his latest album "Thy Nation Come" because none of the songs on the album is a wack song.. Some people call it album for the pain. Tracks like desire, sativa, redemption are soul lifting.. Jagz is the best rapper in Nigeria and that album should win the award for best album of the year....

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Is The Greatest by Alikaxon(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Are u jesse jags himself? I know that some top celebrities has accounts in nairaland with disguised usernames. Smart ways to promote urself.
Re: Jesse Jagz Is The Greatest by Charmingrascal(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
I'm not Jesse Jagz but I'm a fan of Jesse Jagz... If you listen to the album you will know what I'm saying. I was not his fan but I became his fan after I listened to some of the tracks on the album

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Is The Greatest by Elnino4ladies: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Op u ar rite...i'm yet 2 see a beta a lbum dis yr...thy nation come is arguabely d bst album since d release of talk about it by MI....#jesse jagz...
Re: Jesse Jagz Is The Greatest by Charmingrascal(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Op u ar rite...i'm yet 2 see a beta a lbum dis yr...thy nation come is arguabely d bst album since d release of talk about it by MI....#jesse jagz...
Re: Jesse Jagz Is The Greatest by Charmingrascal(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'm telling u dat dude is so talented.. Jst that he weeds too much

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Is The Greatest by yoji: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2013
So true...... jagznation is d best album to come out of Nigeria esp in an era dominated by beautiful nonsense. The kid is a genius. Can't get enough of it. Still don't have a fav track......amazing piece of work... definitely a collector's item

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Sean Tizzle's Official Video For "KOMOLE" + Download / Dan Foster Now Works For City Fm / Music: Meek Mill – Ice Cream (freestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.