Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port (3142 Views)

INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll / MTEF: FEC Approves N6tr Expenditure For 2016 / FG, Lagos Sign MOU On Lekki Deep Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Thank you jare. Tinubu rats are lower animals with zero cerebral content. Maybe they inherited or were infected with foolishness from their master, Tinubu. Like master, like slave. Little wonder the followership of APC on NL has continued to dwindle by the day. Sensible people will always abhor foolishness.

Each time I ask questions, You are ALWAYS ready & quick to evade them.!

Tell me Sometin'

-Could it be that your own Skeleton in the cupboard is crying aloud?

Answer questions & stop beating around the bush like a clueless beign ...or you still like been like a retardinho of your master A.K.A The Clueless Retardeen, Uhn? grin
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by achigogoggle(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer:

The question is, when are we going to commend the FEC for awarding contract for the 2nd Niger bridge?

Young man, need I remind you that this thread isn't about the 2nd Niger Bridge and hey quit hating and commend anyone that deserves it.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by plaindealer: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
achigo-goggle:

Young man, need I remind you that this thread isn't about the 2nd Niger Bridge and hey quit hating and commend anyone that deserves it.

That was a valid question since they are both federal activities and if I might add, what's Tinubu and the other nonsense got to do with the thread?
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
fabulous4u:
what a way to prove that you are a compound foooool
APC e-goat

If asking a SIMPLE & SALIENT question makes me a fool.......

then what do you actually think mirrors you as regards the porkies you made of a post?

..The Greatest of Fools rush before their wits !.....Your post gat you made Boy.! grin
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
fabulous4u:
Nairaland hereby confers on u the title of 'father of all fools'
congratulations!!!its an honour well deserved

...with your comments, Even Jesus knows he died for a Dumbazz. ! grin

Anyway, I'm done wif you DUDE. !.. Just sleep well & PLS , ensure you wake up in right mind.

Addios. grin
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
This people are jokers, drooling over somebody else work. The same GEJ can't build them a bridge and they come here claming sw achievement . FOOLS.
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by jmaine: 12:36am On Dec 05, 2013
The APC crew getting seriously mauled by Sincere 9gerian and clan . . . . . grin

7 Likes

Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by plaindealer: 1:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Tadon200: This people are jokers, drooling over somebody else work. The same GEJ can't build them a bridge and they come here claming sw achievement . FOOLS.

It's all about claiming anything in the absence of any of your own to claim...
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by talktimi(m): 2:06am On Dec 05, 2013
plaindealer:

This is the saddest rubbish ever. 30 years later, they are not ready to push the issue even with the man you put all your eggs in his basket in office, When are you going to push it and any reason why they haven't pushed it?

Do you people really believe the senseless and insane nonsense you post on NL or you just play dumb and clueless just for fun?
nna whats your beef na ? This thread is about lekki sea port and not about niger bridge or abeg so lets face one side. If youre so concerned about the 2nd niger bridge you can as well open a thread on it. Besides im not from the se so direct your anger well well
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by plaindealer: 2:15am On Dec 05, 2013
talktimi: nna whats your beef na ? This thread is about lekki sea port and not about niger bridge or abeg so lets face one side. If youre so concerned about the 2nd niger bridge you can as well open a thread on it. Besides im not from the se so direct your anger well well

I know you are too ashamed to talk about that Just ike you failed to remind your kind in this thread that tinubu has nothing to do with the thread. Hypocrisy and silliness is smelling all over your body and your kind are about and if what I post troubles you , click exit and move on to the next post or thread and stop crying...
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by talktimi(m): 4:18am On Dec 05, 2013
plaindealer:

I know you are too ashamed to talk about that Just ike you failed to remind your kind in this thread that tinubu has nothing to do with the thread. Hypocrisy and silliness is smelling all over your body and your kind are about and if what I post troubles you , click exit and move on to the next post or thread and stop crying...
youre just busy shouting "your kind" as if you have something relevant to say. Mr boy face the topic and stop exhibiting your stvpidity. By the way kindly point out where i mentioned Tinubu on this thread. Smh
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by talktimi(m): 4:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Pls south east politicians should kindly push for the commencement of the 2nd niger bridge so that plaindealer's bp will come down. Already he seems to have a problem differentiating between lekki deep sea port and a bridge contract. Make una help una pikin plaindealer o sad
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC rats are here again with their lies and propaganda. They have claimed all sorts of things, including that the port was designed by Fashola or Lagos State Govt.

We know APC rats are senseless but for the sake of independent minded Nigerians, the Lekki deep sea port project has been on the drawing board for decades. In fact, former president, OBJ, gave anticipatory approval for the project in 2003. I guess Fashola was still pushing wheel barrow in the streets of Lagos or doing charge and bail lawyer in 2003.

now this is what I call a debate, good job sincere9jerian for clearly winning this. I accept defeat for now.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by fabulous4u: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2013
APC e-goats will die of hatred cos of jona o
see how Jonathan silently increases their BP
please APC e-goats please go and eat grass in your masters backyard cos your cries will not move Jonathan by an inch

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by fabulous4u: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2013
St_Black:

If asking a SIMPLE & SALIENT question makes me a fool.......

then what do you actually think mirrors you as regards the porkies you made of a post?

..The Greatest of Fools rush before their wits !.....Your post gat you made Boy.! grin
foolishness is resident in your genes.
APC e-goat sorry but the grass in my compound is not meant for you.please go to your APC masters house for grass and stop parading my compound.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by veraponpo(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Aigbofa:

All great achievements start as an idea. Your boss does not have any.

Guy e don tey oo. Missed you on the forum
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Aigbofa:

All great achievements start as an idea. Your boss does not have any.
Leaders are not elected to be incubators of ideas. Rather they are elected to GET THE JOB DONE. You dont have to be an Albert Einstein to know you have to provide the basic needs of your people as a leader,eg provide portable drinking water, stable electricity, fast railways, more ports,etc. And the system and technology for achieving these things already exist. So what is needed is to get them DONE.

7 Likes

Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by Ozonna(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
now this is what I call a debate, good job sincere9jerian for clearly winning this. I accept defeat for now.

shocked shocked shocked. Respect cool

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by MayorofLagos(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Leaders are not elected to be incubators of ideas. Rather they are elected to GET THE JOB DONE. You dont have to an Albert Einstein to know you have to provide the basic needs of your people as a leader,eg provide portable drinking water, stable electricity, fast railways, more ports,etc. And the system and technology for achieving these things already exist. So what is needed is to get them DONE.

Really Kindly tell Gej to GET THE JOB DONE on bokoharam.
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by tomakint: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Obiagelli: sorry I forgot the " "clueless" ijaw fisherman" grin
You are simply pathetic undecided Jonathan deserves the real 'thumbs up' and not your pungent remark on Jonathan!
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2013
A project of that magnitude couldn't have been done without the FG anyway, I guess. And again, FG owns the water.
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by dridowu: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2013
plaindealer: It's OK don't answer, it's above your pay grade anyway... lol
u baddest guy, u wan kill me wit laugh
Re: FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port by tomakint: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
.....not convinced undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk's Biggest Conman Caught: Frank Onyeachonam / Six Ministers To Quit Jonathan’s Cabinet / Wake Up North! The Yorubas Plan To Clinch Presidency By Imposing A Sick Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.