Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) (44295 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by maingwaest(f): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Dis NL frontpage things is becoming seriously annoying
Wait o must evry thing be ASUU, oshiomole and boko haram? abeggi.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:
Cute Baby sha
stop being sarcastic....that baby looks like ibu
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Shinatu: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2013
It is so funny the different things that come to people's minds from this picture, what i thought of when I saw this picture was
'E yaa see woman life'!
This is simply the life of a woman with a job, while your male counterparts have only the task at hand to focus on, you have other attention seeking 'issues' , you are expected to do them all and very well too!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by lertee(f): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2013
youngprofdguru: mercy Johnson married fits you oh......
Where you prof plus guru from?
Married ko,marred ni. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Asabeq(f): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Hungry blogger! Expecting fake and bad news?
Sorry to disappoint you cuz they are best of friends now.
Dosinspector: I heard on set with patience ozokwor, LET THERE BE NO FIGHT OOOOO

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by dasparrow: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: Haha. U don't know that front sack is way better than backing the baby.
It helps it closer bonding btw mom n child (the child can feel the breassts easily) and it doesn't break the back
While this backing of the chils is dangerous for the baby's neck and sags the mother's breassts cos of the pressure of the wrapper around the chest

@Bolded

Thank you! This is exactly what I was going to say. This is why you see a lot of young African women with saggy breassts after just one or two kids. The wrapper tied so tight around the chest whilst carrying a young child causes breasst sagging. Tomorrow, when the husband begins to look elsewhere, these women will begin to complain.

@Post

Purity is cute. Nice picture but if I were a baby, I will hate someone backing me like that because I am claustrophobic and hate tight spaces. Lastly, backing a child does not automatically make you a good mother. There are many Nigerian mothers who backed their children and the child still grew up and became a 419 con artist, thieving politician, kidnapper, r8pist, paedophile and the likes. Why do you think Nigerian society is still the way it is after many Nigerians were tied at their mothers' back like a goat getting ready to be slaughtered?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Asabeq(f): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Coming from an orangutang undecided
Buoyantic: stop being sarcastic....that baby looks like ibu
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by victormeg(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2013
She looks beautiful.abeg rock dey go my gal.cute baby.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Lilimax(f): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: Haha. U don't know that front sack is way better than backing the baby.
It helps it closer bonding btw mom n child (the child can feel the breassts easily) and it doesn't break the back
While this backing of the chils is dangerous for the baby's neck and sags the mother's breassts cos of the pressure of the wrapper around the chest
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Asabeq(f): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Calling a woman a bit ch guess that is what you call the women in your family. No apologies tongue
Catalyst007: I only admire that she was true to African mode. Other than that; I hate this b***h...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by gilbertanochili: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2013
The star is presently on a movie set in Atlanta
alongside fellow Nollywood actress, Patience
Ozokwor, to shoot a sequel of the movie, Baby
Oku

thank god she is still doing grate.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Mickey7(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Dear NLders pls help! There's this picture I'm looking for..it has "remain small make wetin u talk make sense" or something like that...help
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by ecosanders: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Wat have NL become dis days? Imagine d nonsense post making front page, while many worthy post are languishing in d background. If I vex ehn Seun sora e o u and ur Mods. !
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Switpal(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Akposy: Mama pikin
Cute baby
Akposy: Mama pikin
Cute baby
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by mrkelvinowaji(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Are you a candidate for the 2014 utme/jamb exams.call 07069025085 for advice on school of choice to make,registration difficuties,courses to apply,steps to follow in your application to ensure the school you applied will give you admisssion.and above all how to hit 280 and abovein the exam.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by SassyKwin(f): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders..pls support ur girl,an upcoming model to win a contest,just click on the link and like the photo
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=203464089838797&id=191320821053124&set=a.203463886505484.1073741829.191320821053124&source=49&refid=17
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Thank you! This is exactly what I was going to say. This is why you see a lot of young African women with saggy breassts after just one or two kids. The wrapper tied so tight around the chest whilst carrying a young child causes breasst sagging. Tomorrow, when the husband begins to look elsewhere, these women will begin to complain.

@Post

Purity is cute. Nice picture but if I were a baby, I will hate someone backing me like that because I am claustrophobic and hate tight spaces. Lastly, backing a child does not automatically make you a good mother. There are many Nigerian mothers who backed their children and the child still grew up and became a 419 con artist, thieving politician, kidnapper, r8pist, paedophile and the likes. Why do you think Nigerian society is still the way it is after many Nigerians were tied at their mothers' back like a goat getting ready to be slaughtered?
what is this one saying?
Even as long as your comment is,it still didnt make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

@Post

what is this one saying?
dasparrow:

@Bolded

@Post

what is this one saying?
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by getupwell: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Are u sure she can do this when not acting a movie?
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by ellagal(f): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2013
youngprofdguru: mercy Johnson married fits you oh......

*Marriage*
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by ellagal(f): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Mickey7: Dear NLders pls help! There's this picture I'm looking for..it has "remain small make wetin u talk make sense" or something like that...help

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by GentleFrank(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Wow, they are looking good !
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Rejoice5000(f): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2013
God na twins i want,and i know u will do it.because ur word says that we should declare a thing and it must surely come to pass.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Rejoice5000(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2013
God na twins i want,and i know u will do it.because ur word says that we should declare a thing and it must surely come to pass.if u need twins also Click like.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by chillyjones: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2013
all u haters who only sit n talk negative against ppl.what's really wrong with her backing her own baby?or waitn concern anybody if her pikin ugly?I believe she dosnt even know dat she is posted on NL with her babe on her back.my own b say if u like talk good or bad she is still making d waves.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by chillyjones: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
lastpage: I guess all these Nollywood actors now come to Nairaland to create topic for themselves (like this one) but dont want us to know how vain they are, when they show and tell us silly things about themselves.

Looking at that picture, you would know she purposely posed for the picture so she can post it here!

Nonsense.

Lastpage!

BTW: You fit abuse me, l will go and call your husbands former wife, to deal with you. wink wink grin grin
*, waitn concern dis ur nonsense post concern pikin wey she carry for back?
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by preniespadz(f): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked kai! Celebrity nah gud tin oo! Xo she backed ha baby?? Big deal... Dis is 9ja, iz hw iz done here.. Y all dis plenti talk nw nah

Ah must get here sumday o, weda d devu lyks it or nay...
Dah tym, u guys ll b seein topics lyk 'a pisho of prenie at oilmill market pricing a basin of garri' on front pagecheesy cheesy

Dont just wori, dah tym is comin..u jus wait n c

cute baby tho, hot momma!!wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years / Nnenna Nwabueze's Husband, Okonta, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.