Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? (616 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by Rexhenrex(m): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2013
What was the irritating thing you did when you where a child I knw some people would not want to share their's. but as for me i wana share mine.as for me i was always picking things i can remember a certain time that i picked chewing gum and gave my twin brother part of it and i was always deeping bread in tea.u can share yours so that the fun can continue.
Re: The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by lordizak(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by lirusehn(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by Kanwulia: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Stealing pens from shops! cheesy
I never got caught! cool
I LOOOOOOVED PENS IN DIFFERENT COLORS! cheesy
Now, one of my daughters steals REMOTE CONTROLS from EVERY HOTEL ROOM WE VISIT IN THIS WORLD, just as my mom collects HOTEL TOWELS! wink
Oh well! This too shall pass! kiss
Re: The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2013
lordizak: i bleeped my cousins.
ur own worst ohh.
Re: The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Kanwulia: Stealing pens from shops! cheesy
I never got caught! cool
I LOOOOOOVED PENS IN DIFFERENT COLORS! cheesy
Now, one of my daughters steals REMOTE CONTROLS from EVERY HOTEL ROOM WE VISIT IN THIS WORLD, just as my mom collects HOTEL TOWELS! wink
Oh well! This too shall pass! kiss
lmao,lwkmd,hahaha...very funny
Re: The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by greatgod2012(f): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Calling my elder brother my husband, because i knw that i'm his favourite.

1 Like

Re: The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Lol...
Re: The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by angelTI(f): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mine were;
-Picking my nose continuosly
-Biting my fingernails as if na food
-Smelling where a stanger to our house sat to know whether the person farted or not

etc
Re: The Irritating Things You Did As A Child??? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
angel TI: Mine were;
-Picking my nose continuosly
-Biting my fingernails as if na food
-Smelling where a stanger to our house sat to know whether the person farted or not

etc
lol.i did dat too o.

(1) (Reply)

My Family Reunion Party / Good/bad Idea? / How Do You Make Ur Baby Realise He/she Has Done Something Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.