Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO (1024 Views)

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge / Diezani Set Up For 10yrs In Prison, UK Gurus Storm Abuja To Nail More Big Thieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by highyo: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2013
IF YOU ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA UNDER THE MILITARY REGIME, GIVE AT LEAST FIVE THINGS YOU WILL DO? BE IT A PASTOR OR NOT.
I.E. DO WITH FORCE REGIME AND GIVE WHY YOU WILL DO THEM
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by highyo: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2013
AS FOR ME
If I become the head of this country, the first thing I will do is seeking the face of the lord, because no human, no politician can change any country but God alone.
I will ask every one to go into 7 days fasting and prayer, to ask for forgiveness of our sins. We have all sins against the lord, and the curse the lord made in the book of Ezikiel is affecting us.
Isaiah 53:6 All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him

Firstly the first 3 days belong to the Muslims, and the other three days belong to the Christians. The remaining one day will be used to destroy the activities of darkness in the country
As a Christians, the first day, Adeboye of Redeem Christians Church of God will lead the prayer Nationwide, and it will be done on NTA. The seconday, Olukoya of mountain of Fire and Miracle ministry will also lead the prayer worldwide, and the third day, Pastor Kumuyi of Deeperlife will lead the prayer and sermon. On the firth day, the three will join hand and lead a prayer against the work of darkness in Nigeria. I trust Olukoya, they will all die by fire

My Second step is an action. I will get rid of every Idon begin with (Festac 77) Festival of Arts and Culture this was where Nigeria problem begin from. I will destroy all kind of Idols no matter the kind of Idol it may be, be it Idol of any important personality in Nigeria, even the idol of our colonial master or any form of Idol, like Jesus idol or Mary idols, I will cancel all kind of festival, osun osogbo, Egungun festival, yam festival Eyo festival or any kind of festival will also be cancel, I will also get rid of their herbalist, or their priest

My third step is to get rid of organization and their market set up to shorten human life, Alcohol company are in trouble, tobacco companies are in trouble, and anyone caught selling them will be arrested. 3 month in prison. Because he/she is a murderer i.e. smokers are enable to die young and drunker lost their senses. Also, I will tell people to be contended with whatsoever the lord has given to them. The hair, the nails, the eye lid etc, every company producing extra will be closed down. No more attachment or weavon, No more club house or hotel, all of them should be converted to nursery and primary school
My fourth step Ladies that dress like prostitute are in trouble. Anyone who caught exposing any part of their body should be arrested, I will like to differenciate between man and woman. Any woman caught putting on trouser must be arrested, (Attempt to seduced) Mini skirt, Spaggethi, armless or any seductive cloth, that is an attempt to seduced, and it’s 3 month in prison with hard labor. Any Gay or Lesbian caught, life in prison, because they have failed to act ike a normal human being. No more 2nd wife, and any prostitute caught 3 years in prisons
All these four step is to first take away abormination away from our contry, because God is too holy to accomondate things like that

The things I will focus much on agricultural sector in such a way that I will enrich it and make it more interesting. Many people want to put on tie, Obasanjo was right when he encourage people to go back to farm, but what I will do, is No more post jamb for any student that want to study agricultural science, and it will also be introduced in polytechnic and college of education and the caught off will be low, after their graduation, I will give each student 1 acre of land, a tractor and 1million Naira each to start up their own farm business, and after 3 years, if he or she is not productive, he will be forced to refund them back. Sharing the land, there will be less villages, less forest for every part of the country will be developed quickly.
In the Area of oil sector, why are we taking it out of the country for refining when we have enough intelligent Igbo people around us that can refine our oil? I will invest on them and developed them instead of them doing it secretly; I will enrich the refining method.
No more private jet for anyone. Any one that has beyond 10 billion in his account must be force to donate 1 million into the account of help the needy one. Any government agency caught embezzling money, even if it is one Naira that is 10 years in KiriKiri prison, any lawyer or judges caught with abomination
Any foreigner caught maltreating the Nigerian, will be punished
No more street beggar, for they too must engage in one kind of business to survive.
I have many things in mind to do, but let me stop here first

1 Like

Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by Lordlexyy: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2013
highyo: AS FOR ME
If I become the head of this country, the first thing I will do is seeking the face of the lord, because no human, no politician can change any country but God alone.
I will ask every one to go into 7 days fasting and prayer, to ask for forgiveness of our sins. We have all sins against the lord, and the curse the lord made in the book of Ezikiel is affecting us.
Isaiah 53:6 All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him

Firstly the first 3 days belong to the Muslims, and the other three days belong to the Christians. The remaining one day will be used to destroy the activities of darkness in the country
As a Christians, the first day, Adeboye of Redeem Christians Church of God will lead the prayer Nationwide, and it will be done on NTA. The seconday, Olukoya of mountain of Fire and Miracle ministry will also lead the prayer worldwide, and the third day, Pastor Kumuyi of Deeperlife will lead the prayer and sermon. On the firth day, the three will join hand and lead a prayer against the work of darkness in Nigeria. I trust Olukoya, they will all die by fire

My Second step is an action. I will get rid of every Idon begin with (Festac 77) Festival of Arts and Culture this was where Nigeria problem begin from. I will destroy all kind of Idols no matter the kind of Idol it may be, be it Idol of any important personality in Nigeria, even the idol of our colonial master or any form of Idol, like Jesus idol or Mary idols, I will cancel all kind of festival, osun osogbo, Egungun festival, yam festival Eyo festival or any kind of festival will also be cancel, I will also get rid of their herbalist, or their priest

My third step is to get rid of organization and their market set up to shorten human life, Alcohol company are in trouble, tobacco companies are in trouble, and anyone caught selling them will be arrested. 3 month in prison. Because he/she is a murderer i.e. smokers are enable to die young and drunker lost their senses. Also, I will tell people to be contended with whatsoever the lord has given to them. The hair, the nails, the eye lid etc, every company producing extra will be closed down. No more attachment or weavon, No more club house or hotel, all of them should be converted to nursery and primary school
My fourth step Ladies that dress like prostitute are in trouble. Anyone who caught exposing any part of their body should be arrested, I will like to differenciate between man and woman. Any woman caught putting on trouser must be arrested, (Attempt to seduced) Mini skirt, Spaggethi, armless or any seductive cloth, that is an attempt to seduced, and it’s 3 month in prison with hard labor. Any Gay or Lesbian caught, life in prison, because they have failed to act ike a normal human being. No more 2nd wife, and any prostitute caught 3 years in prisons
All these four step is to first take away abormination away from our contry, because God is too holy to accomondate things like that

The things I will focus much on agricultural sector in such a way that I will enrich it and make it more interesting. Many people want to put on tie, Obasanjo was right when he encourage people to go back to farm, but what I will do, is No more post jamb for any student that want to study agricultural science, and it will also be introduced in polytechnic and college of education and the caught off will be low, after their graduation, I will give each student 1 acre of land, a tractor and 1million Naira each to start up their own farm business, and after 3 years, if he or she is not productive, he will be forced to refund them back. Sharing the land, there will be less villages, less forest for every part of the country will be developed quickly.
In the Area of oil sector, why are we taking it out of the country for refining when we have enough intelligent Igbo people around us that can refine our oil? I will invest on them and developed them instead of them doing it secretly; I will enrich the refining method.
No more private jet for anyone. Any one that has beyond 10 billion in his account must be force to donate 1 million into the account of help the needy one. Any government agency caught embezzling money, even if it is one Naira that is 10 years in KiriKiri prison, any lawyer or judges caught with abomination
No more street beggar, for they too must engage in one kind of business to survive.
Only a dictator or Pharasis take such harsh treatment on its people clearly against their fundamental human right.
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by DKJaleel: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2013
^^ clap for yourself..
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by mumumugu(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2013
No wonder you will not be a president@op
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2013
Lordlexyy: Only a dictator or Pharasis take such harsh treatment on its people clearly against their fundamental human right.

Who cares about fundamental human right when there is a God?

Fundamental human rights are lies of the devil to perpetuate homosexuality, adultery and all manners of evil. Do not be deceived, God is moving in these last days to establish his kingdom on earth, by fire, by force.
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by sunkoye: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2013
1 Electricity. 2 Security. 3 Even and Fair development across regions. 4 life sentence for past and present corrupt politictians. 5 Divide the country.
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by Lordlexyy: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2013
As the interim Head of State of this great country, the first major thing is to improve the infrastructure deficit(roads, airports,housing, water, power etc). Next is to empowered every Nigerian youths to be economically independent by rolling out series of programmes with focus on agriculture, minning, technology, commerce, trade and investment and engineering with financial assistance that will attract some measure of interest. Education will also receive great priorities. I intend to rebuild all the public schools, make it competitive and conducive environmentaly wise with what is obtainable in developed world. Great emphasis will equally be paid to the curriculum(to offload the cumbersomeness of subjects that made it difficult for students to concentrate on a chosen profession), quality of teachers and non teaching staff as well as taking proper care of their welfare packages and providing tools needed for effectiveness. (teachers training will fall in this category). Since education is such a big deal, i will set up an independent task force that will monitor excessive abuse of right and privilege of students by their teachers and ensure erring offenders are summarily sack and jailed through an education acts that will stipulate what measure to be taken. Health and judiciary will be next on the agenda. For health, the existing ones will be upgraded, staff training will not be compromise. Standing laws that forbid accidents victims to be treated without a police report will be abolish. Paramedics will inaugurate to assist emergency cases. Within the hospital, monitoring group will be set up to handle the cases of abusive nurses and doctors that are always absent from duty. Also, they will be responsible to shut down illegal medical practices. I will be stop all pharmaceutical outlet operated by non pharmasist. Hawking of drugs will be prohibited. Laws on abortion will be permissive to married couple. Health insurance will be made available to all Nigerians and their families especially those within the working class. On judiciary, i will take deliberate look at previous cases on corruption, judgement and how it was handle. I will reverse judgement poorly handle, punish erring judges and offenders. A system will be set up to monitor lawyers and their integrity. Corrupt judges and lawyers will be sacked and imprisoned. All past politicians and military personnel that ever handle any official position from Ibb till date will be made to give account of their stewardship. Contractors that connive with politicians will face judgement. Opportunity will be granted to qualified graduate to enrol into the Nigerian Police and military, with focus on discipline and proffesionality. Special task force will be set up for the purpose of apprehending corrupt police men and women. Road safety will be upgraded to be more proactive to track over speed and other offences. Any police caught or reported of violating the citizens right will be punished appropriately. On the national level, the economy must be diversified to include transportation (modernise rail system), sea port, hospitality, mining, agriculture and manufacturing. Lastly, modernising at least 11 states(Abuja, Lagos, Kano, p/harcourt, enugu, kaduna, warri kogi, akwa ibom, jos and calabar) infracturally to world standard. Our gas and oil will be maximise. I'm yet to comment on pollution, industrial acts and what are few.
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by kingsolomon287: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2013

Truly I believe Nigeria problem begin during FESTAC 1977, the best is to prepare for God, and to show him truly you really want him to intervein in the developing of the country

We should first repent and get rid of idolatry in Nigeria. Nigeria is stinking with sins, and I believe Nigeria is the second Israel. I will also imitate the OP, and get rid of False Pastor and Prophet and Wicked politicians
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by perilioustime: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2013
No human can control a country only if we will just be decieving our self. Only god can change a country.
First is to get rid of darkness, if i follow the op step, and get rid of darkness spiritually, automatically darkness will be overcomes physically ie ELECTRICITY, and there will be more job opportunity
I will also help the young in developing the SME (Small scale Businesses) giving them loan with no interest

Giving all government workers free accommodation and sack any worker that will not want to work
at least with that, the cost of accommodation will be less in the country

I will also improve the area of transportation and give free staff bus

I will improve in area of Agriculture too, giving free working materials

Anyone who commit abortion is life in prison

Anyone who hit them self on the road, and because of that cause holdup, guilty or not guilty, their cars will be seized

All orphan are government children

I will get rid of Mad people on the street, most of them are false, even any man or woman that expose little part of their body,like putting on mini skirt, exposing part of their body, are also mad too, so they will be shut in same place

Widows are government wives

Anyone smoking are not human being and they will be arrested. only dragon has the right to bring out smoke from their mouth

I will force all TV station to stop the showing secular movie and get rid of Immoral CD sellers
I will also get rid of Immoral dressing among the society

I will force any musicians that dance half naked to retire. They have also contribute to the corruption in the country
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by perilioustime: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2013
mumumugu: No wonder you will not be a president@op
No be that they ask you. wetin you go do? that's the question
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by highyo: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2013
perilioustime:

I will get rid of Mad people on the street, most of them are false, even any man or woman that expose little part of their body,like putting on mini skirt, exposing part of their body, are also mad too, so they will be shut in same place

Anyone smoking are not human being and they will be arrested. only dragon has the right to bring out smoke from their mouth

I will force all TV station to stop the showing secular movie and get rid of Immoral CD sellers
I will also get rid of Immoral dressing among the society

I will force any musicians that dance half naked to retire. They have also contribute to the corruption in the country

grin grin grin
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by nora544: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2013
All the churches must show how much money they have.
All the pastors must show what they have in there bankacount and not only in nigeria.
I will sell the jets from the pastors.
Christian Universities have to give schoolarship to the poor and it must be written on there homepage.
Churches have to show what they make with the money they get from there followers.
All politicans have to give back the money they take from the goverment for doing noting.
Away with this praying and fasting, Pastors have to preach work and live a christian life and you will have a good life.
Prosperity Gospel, every Pastor who preach this has to live like his poor followers and if he didnot want this he can spend some month in jail.
Every Pastor who tell about seed sowing has to work as a farmer that he see what it means to sow seed.
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by highyo: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
I WILL GET RID OF ALL THOSE YAMA YAMA DRESSING ACTRESS TOO.
INI EDO, RITA, MERCY JOHNSON BLA BLA. MAKE THEM GO RETIRE OR MAKE THEM START TO DEY DRESS LIKE DECENCY IF THEY STILL WAN ACT PLAY
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by 1forall: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Let's get practical.

To solve a problem, it first needs to be identified and I have identified the greatest problem facing Nigeria now as the psychology of the Nigerian citizen. This has been caused by the very many sick conditions which have subsisted and also evolved over decades, but chiefly: the normalization of corruption, and the lack of a national identity.

Thus if I get into a position to lead the country, the focus of my actions would be on those 2 areas in order to positively change the distorted psychology of the Nigerian citizen (which is the greatest problem) over the medium term.

1. Enforce death as punishment for corrupt activities in government and the civil service.
Reason: As things are in Nigeria now, only the real fear of death can get people to think twice before stealing.

2. All past political office holders to declare and forfeit their assests to the government. They shall be given back what is reasonable for their needs and wants and the rest shall be converted to public use. Failure to comply would be punishable by death.
Reason: So many lives have been destroyed due to their greed and restitution is necessary to make progress.

3. Place an embargo on all foreign travel for current political office holders and government employees for whatever reason - medical, education or tourism. Failure to comply would be punishable by death.
Reason: If you want to work in a government, you should be happy to remain in that country.

4. Bring ALL political office wages to par with what obtains in the state civil service.
Reason: To reduce the material attraction to political office - we want people to get into government because of what they can give, not what they can get.

5. Organize a sovereign national conference which will form the basis for a new Nigerian constitution.
Reason: If you don't know why then you're reading the wrong topic.

There's so much more that would need to be done but the above 5 are a good start and would be considered priority.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by ladygogo: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
i will first demolish all the churches and camps along the lag/ib expressway.

3 Likes

Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by macof(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2013

No discrimination against Islam(another foreign religion of evil) but all hate towards YOUR ANCESTRAL SPIRITUALITY

People like u can never live well, problems upon problems is always their best companion.

Close down all the markets well u at it.

undecided
When u have wasted all ur tenure in eradicating Pagan activities when would you have time to do this?

I am so disappointed with this post, I never knew you were this foolish and stuupid
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by macof(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2013
sunkoye: 1 Electricity. 2 Security. 3 Even and Fair development across regions. 4 life sentence for past and present corrupt politictians. 5 Divide the country.

This is very sensible unlike the iidiot highyo
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by macof(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2013
kingsolomon287:

Truly I believe Nigeria problem begin during FESTAC 1977, the best is to prepare for God, and to show him truly you really want him to intervein in the developing of the country

We should first repent and get rid of idolatry in Nigeria. Nigeria is stinking with sins, and I believe Nigeria is the second Israel. I will also imitate the OP, and get rid of False Pastor and Prophet and Wicked politicians

U are a mad man.

Nigeria is nothing like Israel
Idolatry is wat our ancestors used to Honor the Gods it would forever continue in Nigeria whether u like it or not
If u don't like it relocate to Israel
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by hariorh: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2013
lady gogo: i will first demolish all the churches and camps along the lag/ib expressway.

Seconded!!!

grin
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by skipper123: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
nora544: All the churches must show how much money they have.
All the pastors must show what they have in there bankacount and not only in nigeria.
I will sell the jets from the pastors.
Christian Universities have to give schoolarship to the poor and it must be written on there homepage.
Churches have to show what they make with the money they get from there followers.
All politicans have to give back the money they take from the goverment for doing noting.
Away with this praying and fasting, Pastors have to preach work and live a christian life and you will have a good life.
Prosperity Gospel, every Pastor who preach this has to live like his poor followers and if he didnot want this he can spend some month in jail.
Every Pastor who tell about seed sowing has to work as a farmer that he see what it means to sow seed.
i love this lady u make dee most sensible contribtion so far.esp the last part abt e seed sowing

1 Like

Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by slimfit1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Put every bastard that stole our resources money down like a dog and conduct a fresh election.

Make sure every politician go for leadership training.
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
for me

(1) return to civilian rule immediately
(2) return to civilian rule osiso
(3) return to civilian rule maza maza
(4) return to civilian rule gidi gidi
(5) return to civilian rule sharp sharp
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by Balyz: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Anyone smoking are not human being and they will be arrested. only dragon has the right to bring out smoke from their mouth. grin
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by highyo: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Balyz: Anyone smoking are not human being and they will be arrested. only dragon has the right to bring out smoke from their mouth. grin
judge for yourself, is it proper for a human to bring out smoke from mouth?
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by Balyz: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2013
highyo:
judge for yourself, is it proper for a human to bring out smoke from mouth?
No na only dragon suppose dey do dat kin tin grin
Re: IF YOU ARE TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 10YRS UNDER MILLITARY GIVE 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO by Balyz: 5:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Una fit do anything wey una like but the moment I hear say you ban gulder or star.....kasala go burst

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Godswill Akpabio's Message To Akwaibomites At Christmas / Al-mustapha Reacts To Obj's Letter To GEJ / Osun Governorship Elections Results And Updates So Far....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.