Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here (1437 Views)

Photos: Brazilian Man Gets A Dog Face By Plastic Surgery / Man Turn Face To Dog Face With Plastic Surgery / Man Claims His Dog’s Butt Has Jesus Christ Picture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
They say “ a dog is a man’s best friend” but most of us if not all has been attacked by a dog or chased by a dog before. Im a dog person so I haven’t really been attacked by one before but there was this one rainy day when I was out to buy something when this huge dog( a mixed breed of Caucasian and a German Shepherd) ran out of an house and started running & barking towards me, I could hear the owner of the dog shouting the dogs name to come back and telling me to run run run. I was so scared to the extent that my heart wanted to jump out of my chest, I later found out that my legs automatically started running by itself buh it was running in a funny way. My legs were running backwards away from the dog while my face was directly looking at the dog. Eventually the dog caught up with then I realized I was soup buh my adrenaline pumped in and i just automatically used the umbrella to hit the dog. The dog yelped and ran back to into its house. Come see vexing as the owner dey para for me say I for no run sef and I for no use the umbrella knack the dog say shey I wan kill the dog. #StupidTalk. Guys share your own experience.

1 Like

Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by ehis010(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
y u no pick sand pour d dog nd see if it wunt turn back..

p. s na 4 only nkita dogs oh!
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
ehis010: y u no pick sand pour d dog nd see if it wunt turn back..

p. s na 4 only nkita dogs oh!
my mind no even think that one. Besides its only local dogs that stuff works for. If you carry sand for this one wey chase me that day,your hand don go be that ooooo
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Don't even talk about such experience because the one that happened to my cousin sister some couples of years back is still fresh in my memory. The dog physically, naturally and wickedically bite off her left leg. I saw the meat shaking on the ground!
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by Lovebond34(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lolzz...dog never eva pursue me..buh dog dn bin bark 4 me wey ah tear race 440..no lookin bk...nd ah didnt go 2 dy awse again
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yomii: Don't even talk about such experience because the one that happened to my cousin sister some couples of years back is still fresh in my memory. The dog physically, naturally and wickedically bite off her left leg. I saw the meat shaking on the ground!
wwoooowww!!!! I'm so sorry bout that. That dog no be dog oooo. Hope they killed it afterwards
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lovebond34: Lolzz...dog never eva pursue me..buh dog dn bin bark 4 me wey ah tear race 440..no lookin bk...nd ah didnt go 2 dy awse again
ordinary bark na hin u pick race like dat. U funny oooo
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
I remembered that happened to my little bro, it kinda scared me a bit tho. We both went to a friend’s house to play and they had this big fierce dog in their house. The dog hated anybody that wasn’t a member of the house so whenever a visitor visits, they always lock the dog up in his cage. So one day I and my bro went to play ball in that my friends’ house. As usual my friend locked the dog in its cage but he didn’t lock it very well, as we were playing the ball it seemed the dog quietly walked into the compound where we were playing ball like a lion aiming for its prey. Thats how the dog aimed for my little bros ass(whats with dogs and ass) and bit it,the next thing I heard my lil bro screaming and running about, you wont believe that while he was running the dog still held on to his ass with his sharp set of teeth. The dog had to take heavy beating from the owner before it freed my lil bro’s chubby ass. From that day ehn we never entered that my friends house ooooo until we heard the dog died,we were so freaking happy like someone who won a lottery.
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by Donfamous(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2013
My 1st experience was in primary school. I was already late for school so i was walk-runnin wen i saw a Dog barked at me. Sincerely i dint know when i started it seems my legs were the one controllin me. Shoutin ye!!! Egbami o. (save me) The Dog started chasin me and ppl were tellin me to run, so i saw abt 3ladies walkin majesticaly, so i ran into them and they were sore afraid and they almost started running, but i dint know wen the Dog went back. Since then wen goin to school if i reach that place i dey walk extracarefully.
2. Wen i was in sec school, where we were livin then we normally fetch water in one house close to our house but this woman breed dogs the 1st one died and the little one became a terror. So one day i wanted to go and fetch water when this Dog was starin at me. And it was moving close to me, the woman sellin the water was lookin at me so as the dog was approaching and started barkin i just tear race wit baf. (a plastic container for fetchin waters) on my head and a piece of cloth on my head the woman was shoutin winner file winner file. Meanin((winnerthe name of the dog) winner leave him winner leave him) b4 i knew it i jumped 2 drainages sharp sharp and it still followed me. It was one razz man that chased the dog away. Come and the the way my leg was shakin seriously even my whole body. It wasn't funny that day o.
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Don famous: My 1st experience was in primary school. I was already late for school so i was walk-runnin wen i saw a Dog barked at me. Sincerely i dint know when i started it seems my legs were the one controllin me. The Dog started chasin me and ppl were tellin me to run, so i saw abt 3ladies walkin majesticaly, so i ran into them and they were sore afraid and they almost started running, but i dint know wen the Dog went back. Since then wen goin to school if i reach that place i dey walk extracarefully.
2. Wen i was in sec school, where we were livin then we normally fetch water in one house close to our house but this woman breed dogs the 1st one died and the little one became a terror. So one day i wanted to go and fetch water when this Dog was starin at me. And it was moving close to me, the woman sellin the water was lookin at me so as the dog was approaching and started barkin i just tear race wit baf. (a plastic container for fetchin waters) on my head and a piece of cloth on my head the woman was shoutin winner file winner file. Meanin((winnerthe name of the dog) winner leave him winner leave him) b4 i knew it i jumped 2 drainages sharp sharp and it still followed me. It was one razz man that chased the dog away. Come and the the way my leg was shakin seriously even my whole body. It wasn't funny that day o.
lmaooooooo. The first dog no like you be that. The 2nd one was actually funny,the dog like you na. E just wan play with you. Why did you run?
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by XLR8(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Na wolf wey wan kil me...in our area wen we wake up in da morning we go see dead goats for street, some headless,some legless.lol..na so for night d vigilante discovered dat twas a wolf terrorizing d neighbourhood..so for night me wan go bai bread..na so i see am growling at me..tankfully my scooter was wif me..nd twas mad metal,.wen i knack am for im head..d tin jus seedan dey luk me for face for lyk 5 mins..na so wan man come finish am off.....as in.b4 d wolf was killed.lyk for landlord meetings..or wen u go jus sit outside ur haos dey enjoy breeze..u go see sticks cutlass machete bsyd dem..if u wan enta person haos instead of d welcome sign na cutlass u go c..wen pple dey strol 4 street na cutlass u go c wif em..

1 Like

Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2013
XLR8: Na wolf wey wan kil me...in our area wen we wake up in da morning we go see dead goats for street, some headless,some legless.lol..na so for night d vigilante discovered dat twas a wolf terrorizing d neighbourhood..so for night me wan go bai bread..na so i see am growling at me..tankfully my scooter was wif me..nd twas mad metal,.wen i knack am for im head..d tin jus seedan dey luk me for face for lyk 5 mins..na so wan man come finish am off.....as in.b4 d wolf was killed.lyk for landlord meetings..or wen u go jus sit outside ur haos dey enjoy breeze..u go see sticks cutlass machete bsyd dem..if u wan enta person haos instead of d welcome sign na cutlass u go c..wen pple dey strol 4 street na cutlass u go c wif em..
this is really funny!!! Lmao. Wolf?!!! Na wa oooooo... U sure say u knack am for head abi na run u run. No lie oooo
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by praiseeva(f): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2013
Can't stop laffin while I ws readin dis thread.mine ws wen I stil young I went 2 return coke bottle 2 d place I bought it frm,d stall ws inside d compound bt there is a small window frm wich u can draw d attention of d seller.while I ws shoutin 4 d seller since d person ws inside d haux sme group of boys were playin games wit d dog,callin it lke d way u call a dog unfortunetly 4 me d main gate ws opened den came dis fierce lookin dogs a male nd a female nd I tink d female jxt gve birth wen dey ran out I didn't knw wen I took of unfortunetly 4 me I ws nt a fast runner so I tripped nd fell d dog ws on d verge of bitin me wen ma parents jxt came out nd chased it away as if God jxt sent dem if nt.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2013
praiseeva: Can't stop laffin while I ws readin dis thread.mine ws wen I stil young I went 2 return coke bottle 2 d place I bought it frm,d stall ws inside d compound bt there is a small window frm wich u can draw d attention of d seller.while I ws shoutin 4 d seller since d person ws inside d haux sme group of boys were playin games wit d dog,callin it lke d way u call a dog unfortunetly 4 me d main gate ws opened den came dis fierce lookin dogs a male nd a female nd I tink d female jxt gve birth wen dey ran out I didn't knw wen I took of unfortunetly 4 me I ws nt a fast runner so I tripped nd fell d dog ws on d verge of bitin me wen ma parents jxt came out nd chased it away as if God jxt sent dem if nt.....
the way dogs turn people to a runner like Usain Bolt is very very funny. Running wey person no go run on a normal day when you see dog you go run like person wey mad man dey pursue. Ehyah buh u Bleep up as u fall ooooo, if the dog con bite ur yansh nko?
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by Lovebond34(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
kolidave: ordinary bark na hin u pick race like dat. U funny oooo
xo u avnt heard of precaution z beta dan cure abi..or dog never do persn strong tin 4 ur frnt ba..
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lovebond34: xo u avnt heard of precaution z beta dan cure abi..or dog never do persn strong tin 4 ur frnt ba..
lol. Na so. I feel you
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by Donfamous(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
kolidave: lmaooooooo. The first dog no like you be that. The 2nd one was actually funny,the dog like you na. E just wan play with you. Why did you run?
like me ke. Na die be that. I no get that kind mind
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Don famous: like me ke. Na die be that. I no get that kind mind
you too dey fear oooo. You sure say you be man like this. Lmaooooooo
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by isalegan2: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yomii: Don't even talk about such experience because the one that happened to my cousin sister some couples of years back is still fresh in my memory. The dog physically, naturally and wickedically bite off her left leg. I saw the meat shaking on the ground!

I hope her father killed that dog with his bare hands o. I would disembowel it with machete.

P.S. I do know dogs don't normally attack people unless they're retrained to be vicious or maybe were abused but once they start attacking there's not much you can do but to put them down. Its unfortunate. The best thing is to continue going after people that made the dogs vicious like that.

1 Like

Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
isale_gan2:

I hope her father killed that dog with his bare hands o. I would disembowel it with machete.
that animal is not a dog,that's an attribute of a wild animal. Maybe the dog was possessed or sent by someone evil.
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
My experience was with a very horrible looking dog..i got admission into the university of uyo,I was searching for accommodation...i was moving from one street to the other,searching for self contain.i entered into one compound,didn't observed the warning on the wall "beware of dogs I was bouncing into the compound,when suddenly I saw a very giant dog running towards me.mehn I couldn't not run nor disappear...my nearest escape was grabing their fence so high I wonder how I did that.the dog was trying to grab my nyash while I was hanging ..i was so terrified that I didn't know when I start shouting for help..luckily the owners came out...instead of them to chase the dog come see laugh as them tear me...sote na me dey explain to the dog say I no be thief...after the dog was chased away,that day house I dey look for tire me
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Buoyantic: My experience was with a very horrible looking dog..i got admission into the university of uyo,I was searching for accommodation...i was moving from one street to the other,searching for self contain.i entered into one compound,didn't observed the warning on the wall "beware of dogs I was bouncing into the compound,when suddenly I saw a very giant dog running towards me.mehn I couldn't not run nor disappear...my nearest escape was grabing their fence so high I wonder how I did that.the dog was trying to grab my nyash while I was hanging ..i was so terrified that I didn't know when I start shouting for help..luckily the owners came out...instead of them to chase the dog come see laugh as them tear me...sote na me dey explain to the dog say I no be thief...after the dog was chased away,that day house I dey look for tire me
how the owners no go laugh. Me sef dey laugh for here. Why Dog like yansh like this
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by Emmyk(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ah! shockedshocked She was very young then, yea?
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by Emmyk(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
When, I had so many experiences.

Only sharing one.

Was in primary 5 then. I went to my friend's house, rolling a car's tire all along, they had 2 dogs.

The dogs came to where we were gisting, and I dared my friend "won o bi e da, ko de ajayi simi". cheesy

He called the two dogs, and flapped his hand towards my direction, so they could chase me.

I knew I was in for it.

Flaaaa flaaa flaaa, I started running, shouting, "ahhhhh" shocked

The place was sloppy (O da free wa ile). So it was no stress running with my 'B speed'.

I looked back, I saw my tire rolling after the dogs as well.

I think they feared for the tire hitting them, so they stopped.

I was like phewww, thank God sha.
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Emmyk: When, I had so many experiences.

Only sharing one.

Was in primary 5 then. I went to my friend's house, rolling a car's tire all along, they had 2 dogs.

The dogs came to where we were gisting, and I dared my friend "won o bi e da, ko de ajayi simi". cheesy

He called the two dogs, and flapped his hand towards my direction, so they could chase me.

I knew I was in for it.

Flaaaa flaaa flaaa, I started running, shouting, "ahhhhh" shocked

The place was sloppy (O da free wa ile). So it was no stress running with my 'B speed'.

I looked back, I saw my tire rolling after the dogs as well.

I think they feared for the tire hitting them, so they stopped.

I was like phewww, thank God sha.
you skipped the part where you didn't tell us that its only pant you were wearing,lol. Na you kuku look for trouble,dey for bite your small yansh that time. :p
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by Emmyk(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
kolidave: you skipped the part where you didn't tell us that its only pant you were wearing,lol. Na you kuku look for trouble,dey for bite your small yansh that time. :p
cheesycheesy Primary 5 oo cheesycheesy .
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by To5man(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
mine was when I'm sent an errand, with me there's a big nylon. when I got there the product they told me to procure is not available and my aos is far from where I am so I decided to pass the #shortcut. on my way I heard groaning, that's how I realized that it was a dog though I didn't see it at first so I stand still shivering. Omo see sweat when breeze dey blow, Wetin f*ck up dat day it's the nylon I hold. The nylon keep waging around me. I keep on screening the area. Omo see my legs shaking. Later I sighted the dog, na with hin pikin for her side. See fear. Omo see standstill lyke say I b statue. When I got tied........ I'm now pondering on what to du. that's how two duo *the good and d bad* appear on my shoulders. the right one says wait a little bit while the left one whispered run for ur live....... the story long o. but sha d dog no bit me but tore my cloth
Re: Share Your ‘DOG ATTACK EXPERIENCE’ Here by kolidave: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2013
To5man: mine was when I'm sent an errand, with me there's a big nylon. when I got there the product they told me to procure is not available and my aos is far from where I am so I decided to pass the #shortcut. on my way I heard groaning, that's how I realized that it was a dog though I didn't see it at first so I stand still shivering. Omo see sweat when breeze dey blow, Wetin f*ck up dat day it's the nylon I hold. The nylon keep waging around me. I keep on screening the area. Omo see my legs shaking. Later I sighted the dog, na with hin pikin for her side. See fear. Omo see standstill lyke say I b statue. When I got tied........ I'm now pondering on what to du. that's how two duo *the good and d bad* appear on my shoulders. the right one says wait a little bit while the left one whispered run for ur live....... the story long o. but sha d dog no bit me but tore my cloth
na wa oooo. You still get time to dey wait they think. Instead make you run. You lucky say e no bite you

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! The Last Hug I Gave Goldie / Check Out Obafemi Martins Car And House / Banky & Tiwa Show! Talking About Bleaching, DJ Xclusive & Basketmouth - THOUGHTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.