Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Maigari: My Emails Have Been Hacked - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maigari: My Emails Have Been Hacked (472 Views)

Former NNF President Aminu Maigari Arrested By SSS. / Breaking News: Sss Quizzes Maigari, Two Others / Arrested!! Aminu Maigari, Chris Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maigari: My Emails Have Been Hacked by solbase10(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigerian football chief refutes impostors' Claims that he needs cash bailout

The president of the Nigerian Football Federation has insisted his email account has been hacked amid claims he has been asking his friends for money.

In a statement made through the federation, Aminu Maigari says he realised today that his emails had been compromised and hackers sent a message to his contacts asking for cash while he was out of the country. Maigari went on to say ‘this is far from the truth’.

The NFF boss, who travels to Brazil tonight ahead of Friday’s 2014 World Cup draw, said he believes the email asking for cash to help him with a project he is working on was ‘the handiwork of fraudsters’.

African champions Nigeria were one of five teams from the continent to qualify for next year’s finals, along with Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon and Algeria.

Source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/news/2013/12/maigari-my-emails-have-been-hacked

(1) (Reply)

Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw / 1960bet Partner Sign Up Visit And Make Your Money Once Your Won / Which Team Wins 2014 World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.