Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ait Website Down? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ait Website Down? (1083 Views)

OFFER! AIT Tv Page And A Group Up For Sell. / Official Cross River State Govt Website Down? / Hackers Takes Soca Crime Agency Website Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ait Website Down? by yawatide(f): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2008
Was doing some browsing when I decided to check what was up with AIT. I have always loved their layout. Then I got the "page under construction" page. i was shocked to say the least. Just to be sure, is this the right URL? http://www.aittv.com/

If yes, are they out of business, or what? If they aren't then to me, it is an embarrassment that they would allow their domain to expire.

Your thoughts/comments?
Re: Ait Website Down? by syskay(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2008
Their whois information shows that their domain name will not expire until 2013. So this does not appear to be an issue of expired subscription.

Domain Name: aittv.com

Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com

Expiration Date: 2013-02-18
Creation Date: 2004-02-18
Last Update Date: 2008-02-21

Name Servers:
    yns1.yahoo.com
    yns2.yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me Database And More. / Website Designers Wanted! / Best Ad Affiliate Programs/networks That Pay Per Impression.suggestions Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.