Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,793 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

What Data Plan Do You Use For Your Android Device? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Data Plan Do You Use For Your Android Device? (622 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Mtn Android Users!!! What Data Plan Do You Suscribe To / Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Data Plan Do You Use For Your Android Device? by Diamondwriter(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Am considering getting an android phone as against a blackberry but something is holding me back;the data plan. I heard airtel recently 'blocked' their bis from working on non-bb devices but i still want an android phone. Help me sample plans here. What data plan do you use for your android phones and how much + how many Mb/Gb is attached to it?
Re: What Data Plan Do You Use For Your Android Device? by Innoxxacs: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Me too considered android but data plans
Re: What Data Plan Do You Use For Your Android Device? by Diamondwriter(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Innoxxacs: Me too considered android but data plans
d data abi.......... But its just hard for me to ignore d wonders of an android phone,if not ehn....
Re: What Data Plan Do You Use For Your Android Device? by Innoxxacs: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Diamondwriter: d data abi.......... But its just hard for me to ignore d wonders of an android phone,if not ehn....
many apps, many stuffs to do with the OS, You can view youtube videos and equally download them, you wifi is there, fully customizable android skin, full capabilities, the proximity wonders, gaming experience etc, you just can't stop mentioning, lots and lots of them, think of using voice commands to execute search and typing functions it's just too cool to let go to bb but I just think there must certainly be a way out of this data mess

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Is The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 / Screen Broken / Get More Twitter Followers, And Bbm Contacts.. Post Ur Pin And Twitter Acct Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.