Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,374 members, 7,846,599 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Music Download Just Got Easier - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Music Download Just Got Easier (414 Views)

I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays / Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 / Review This Free Music Download Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Download Just Got Easier by muyexzy: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Let me introduce you to the #NEWGIDIPOTION

Gidipotion.com is an easy way to listen and download music. You can find your favorite songs in our multimillion database of quality mp3 links. We provide fast and relevant search. You can also post music in your blog or personal site. Hope you enjoy staying here!

With the new and improved site, you can

*Play clean music (no voice over whatsoever)
*Download music button is a click away (mobile, web & tablet)
*Follow Top music charts
*Track Downloads
*Stream music video
*Download music video
*Share to social networks
*Advertise products & services
*Embed songs on other blogs and more

This is so much more than your average song can provide. http://www.gidipotion.com is updated on an hourly basis. Once the song is out, we got it in our database. #Strictly African

Send ur entries to submissions@gidipotion.com | @ gidipotion

Pls drop ur comment to help us improve. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out / Your Complaints And Suggestions / Emds And Private Blog Networks Still Dominate On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.