Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,966 members, 7,866,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Prospective Clients For 2014 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Prospective Clients For 2014 (435 Views)

How To Have Your Prospective Clients Easily Pay You For Your Web Design Jobs / Top 10 Best PPC (pay Per Click) Publisher Networks For 2014 / Fellow Webmasters, How Do You Charge Clients For Social Media Management? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospective Clients For 2014 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
2013 has come and going the next big thing is 2014. As web designers and developers looking back the list of client and box you made these years, what type of clients would you like to work with in the coming year? undecided

PS: DON'T TELL ME HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WISH TO MAKE
Re: Prospective Clients For 2014 by yawatide(f): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Clients who appreciate me and my skills for who I am and what they are. In other words, I would rather not work with clients who belittle what I do under the guise of, "I would have done it but I don't have the time" or "I know a guy who can do this for $200 but I like what you do and want to stick with you" or comments to that effect.

This year, having been doing freelance since 2005 and with over 90 clients under my belt, for the first time I actually refunded a client his money (plus interest) after he approved of my graphical comp yet belittled the final product (actual web page), by saying it looked "amateurish". I am getting to the point now where, I am willing to walk away from the money if someone gives me unnecessary tough time. It's definitely not worth it any more.
Re: Prospective Clients For 2014 by greenmouse(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
I need more bank websites.
Re: Prospective Clients For 2014 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Clients who appreciate me and my skills for who I am and what they are. In other words, I would rather not work with clients who belittle what I do under the guise of, "I would have done it but I don't have the time" or "I know a guy who can do this for $200 but I like what you do and want to stick with you" or comments to that effect.

This year, having been doing freelance since 2005 and with over 90 clients under my belt, for the first time I actually refunded a client his money (plus interest) after he approved of my graphical comp yet belittled the final product (actual web page), by saying it looked "amateurish". I am getting to the point now where, I am willing to walk away from the money if someone gives me unnecessary tough time. It's definitely not worth it any more.
your a very strong lioness, moving from a point where money counts less and the joy of a job well-done count more is not easy.
Re: Prospective Clients For 2014 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
greenmouse: I need more bank websites.
goodluck bro, hope they treat you fine

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Webmasters / If You Are In This State In Nigeria, We Are Master In Drilling Bore Hole Waters / Best Practices For Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.