Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Cant God Just Be Fair - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Cant God Just Be Fair (1002 Views)

Praise Jesus!!!!!!! God Just Picked Up My Call (pictures) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Why Didnt God Just Forgive Mankind Instead Of Killing His Son??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant God Just Be Fair by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmm.....i long ago came to term with the wickedness of men to other men ( also women to women ). I have accepted it now that life is unfair. No matter what some people do they can never have the generally accepted results of hard- work & diligence .

Humanity long ago developed codes of inter-personal relationship aimed at ensuring fairness & equity to every member of the society ; though African societies lag behind in this respect.

So i have been wandering why 'God ' will create humans without us begging him to and then hide himself from us and at the same time demand we seek him and worship him . I think its only justifiable if he openly reveals himself and then ask me to worship him ; ....and why won't i?

Why .

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by ajasbaba(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
what is this one saying.

you must be high on somthing.
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by lirusehn(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
God doesnt hide himsef frm humans. U d one hiding frm him bros.
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by castielo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
ajas baba: what is this one saying.

you must be high on somthing.
Now you be kind to the fellow.. He's only a lost soul in need of help
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by Treepledot(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
If God has hidden himself, call on ur seen creator to cause d sun to rise from d south n set in d north. That is a similitude only for those with knowledge
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by matinos28(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Its funny, I always wonder the same thing. Why does God find it hard to talk to us, yet he is always discussing with they devil where they are busy playing gambling with our lives, challenging each other, entertaining themselves with our miseries.
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Life isn't fair, even with the challenges I am passing through, I still believe in God.
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by Ruq: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
castielo:
Now you be kind to the fellow.. He's only a lost soul in need of help

see , the wickedness and lack of love of the so called ' Christians' amazes me.....maybe its an attribute they received from there burning-flesh-loving god!
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
firstEVA: Life isn't fair, even with the challenges I am passing through, I still believe in God.

i hope , really hope you find answers in your god.
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
lirusehn: God doesnt hide himsef frm humans. U d one hiding frm him bros.

so, you have seen God before? What does he look like ? Please kindly share with me . ...and don't refer me to the bible because i have studied it so much ; the reason i became agnostic: so much inconsistencies & illogics!
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by UKDBOSS: 3:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Oduduwaboy:

so, you have seen God before? What does he look like ? Please kindly share with me . ...and don't refer me to the bible because i have studied it so much ; the reason i became agnostic: so much inconsistencies & illogics!
sight is not limited to d physical eyes alone. Dere re the eyes of our heart, d spirit nd undastandin,..... U saw inconsistencies in d bible because probably u were lookn with d wrong eyes... Look again into the scripture u ll see God in there. Back 2 d topic.... To ansa ur question we must first define wat is unfair.
Re: Why Cant God Just Be Fair by fredx4(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2013
Oduduwaboy:

So i have been wandering why 'God ' will create humans without us begging him to and then hide himself from us and at the same time demand we seek him and worship him . I think its only justifiable if he openly reveals himself and then ask me to worship him ; ....and why won't i?

Why .
You have to understand that at the time of creation God didn't hide himself, he was always present with them in the garden of eden. And if even now if you seek God patiently he would reveal himself to you(not physically)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Wearing indecent Clothes To Church / "Who Wrote The Bible?" / Boko Haram: It Is Biblical For Christiansto Defend Themselves — Bagobiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.