Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Enugu State Min. Of Education Tender!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu State Min. Of Education Tender!!! (446 Views)

Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help / Get The E-publication Of The Federal Government Tender Journal / Brand Name Registration With Fed Min Of Commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Min. Of Education Tender!!! by Nwokoro11(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Got info that Enugu State Govt Ministry of Education just released a 'Pre-Qualification for Contractor to Tender' in Enugu State this week but the sad thing is that I don't know how authentic it is, what its all about and because I'm a one-man company not based in Enugu, I have to access to such info. Pls I'm making a passionate appeal to all those who have access to this info to let me into it as I'm willing to invest in that state but simply wants to be proactive in my actions. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Enugu State Min. Of Education Tender!!! by badpeople: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Guy, please shines your eyes well cos sometimes early this year, something like this contract thing got to me, I run my company base in Lagos, I got a strange cals then the person introduce himself as an honorable in Enugu house of assembly that they got to come across my company thru my website: www.drillprintstechnologies.com, that there is a huge contract for printing in enugu state and they explain sharing formula wat will come to them.

To cut it short, they gave me several cals and they told I have to obtain a registration form from Enugu state house of assembly as a contractor which is 15k,( which is normal in some cases) then I started smelling rat when they said I should pay into an account so they can help me obtain d form,then I decided that is better for me to travel down to Enugu to confirm things myself before proceeding, my bro , I got to Enugu state house of assembly and I started making quiet enquiries even to confirm their names they gave me, whaoooh, nobody knows them even anything about such contract, later I cald their numbers and told them that am in Enugu government house, they started shouting why should I went straight to govt house without calling them, I told them sorry that they should let us meet at the state house since is their office, alas, 30 mins later when I cald their nos, all swited off.bad people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Big Chicken Eggs / How Lucrative Is Cement Business? / The Most Important Person In Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.