Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (11249 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

exactly.

we are not asking for the removal of the christian Mods. we just want a Pagan Mod.

It sucks to be discriminated in a nation where we once reigned supreme and throughout.

The discrimination it seems, doesnt end in reality.

It permeates the online world aswell.

Like seriously are U alright..
Which part of Nigeria do U live sef..
Maybe in all those Northern bushes or Western bush..

Can U live in a civilized City n open ur mouth n say U are a proud pagan..

This is what happens when u don't live in Lagos..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Don't be dissapointed with me, be dissapointed with your ancestors who threw away their God to go worship a white god.

Please Seun, we need this Moderator now!

#TeamGOM

I pirry U..
Na Nairaland confusion..
U never know where dey bite u..

Hook up well with that Yabaleft Patient wey don crase pass tire..

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

I am not from the village. We Maguzawa have always been city dwellers mostly.

We are more civilized then you.

To be Pagan doesnt mean to be uncivilized.

The laptop/computer you are using was made by Pagan Japanese. They are the most advanced nation in the world today.

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

whats wrong with dressing up or eating the food or displaying the attitude or mentality of our ancestors?

SO now it is a crime to be what the Creator God made us?

The whites have clearly done a good job on us.

TUFIA! angry

there is no such thing as true christianity. The christian bible you read today was edited by a Pagan Roman Emperor.

dont you worship idols of jesus and mary and all your million saints?

Atleast we worship idols of the Gods/higher forces, and not of jewish and european men.

Btw we dont actually worship the idol. we worship what it represents, or else we would be worshipping any common rock we find on the ground or any statue we come across.

IF we were idol worshippers, then we Traditionalists would be worshipping idols of jesus as well.

But clearly we dont.

We are aware of what we worship. We dont need others to dictate to us.

Guy nor vex..

U normal so ...
Cos i no sure..

U b person papa abi U b Asuuite...
Even d White missionaries had a goal..
Me i no see any goal for ur own at all..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Guy nor vex..

U normal so ...
Cos i no sure..

U b person papa abi U b Asuuite...
Even d White missionaries had a goal..
Me i no see any goal for ur own at all..

dude wth is your problem?

NO seriously tell me.

I might be able to help you.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The laptop/computer you are using was made by Pagan Japanese. They are the most advanced nation in the world today.
PAGAN 9JA:

the name itself is Local..
Which Laptop b that..
I might not know much about computer History but i clearly remember been taught about Charles Babbage in Primary 1..as the Father of Computers &..
The UK & US made n developed evrytin about computers...

They can b d most advanced but it is in their pockets..

Christianity didn't get their on time..
If they had they'd probably be all Christians like d Philippines..

And there is a very Large Christian population in Japan too and not to mention they threw away their culture n adopted d Christian..European western Lifestyle....

In their blind quest for World power Supremacy...

Please don't pour shiit here..

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

the name itself is Local..
Which Laptop b that..
I might not know much about computer History but i clearly remember been taught about Charles Babbage in Primary 1..as the Father of Computers &..
The UK & US made n developed evrytin about computers...

They can b d most advanced but it is in their pockets..

Christianity didn't get their on time..
If they had they'd probably be all Christians like d Philippines..

And there is a very Large Christian population in Japan too and not to mention they threw away their culture n adopted d Christian..European western Lifestyle....

In their blind quest for World power Supremacy...

Please don't pour shiit here..

dude seriously?

you serious wan go into history now?

If thats the case, then the Yorubas already new the binary system used in computers which is present in Ifa divination.

Also Matehmatical concepts and chemistry (early alchemy), physics , etc, were all divised by Pagan Greek Scientists, Greek/Hindu/Egyptian mathematicians, alchemists, philosophers, etc.

We created the first methods of surgery and the the first methods of how to cook food, build a home, a fire, etc.

We set the foundation for mankind.

christianity got to Japan WAY BEFORE IT GOT TO NIGERIA.

christianity reached Japan in the 1500s during the powerful Tokugawa Shoghunate and during the reign of famous Samurai warlords such as Hideyoshi Hashebe and Nobunaga Oda.

The Japanese foresaw the iminent threat posed by christianity as the missionaries and converts were creating discord, rebellion and trouble in Japan.

So the wise Japanese rulers crucified all christians in Japan or threw the foreign missionaries out and had christianity banned.

It is only in the last 30 years that christianity has been considered in Japan. However very few Japanese have converted and are not too serious about it.

Infact the Pagan Japanese, headed by the Japanese Emperor, were the only non-eruopean nation ot fight on equal terms in WW2 as part of the axis and were able to conquer large territories.

read the last post:

https://www.nairaland.com/953389/let-us-work-strategy-fellow

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

dude wth is your problem?

NO seriously tell me.

I might be able to help you.

Change stop ur paganism
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Change stop ur paganism

why?

why are you so obsessed with my ancestral beliefs?

How has my Paganism harmed you?

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by stanogb(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

why?

why are you so obsessed with my ancestral beliefs?

How has my Paganism harmed you?
guy, you must have been frustrated by one or all of the following:
1. ASUU Strike
2. Unemployment
3. Poverty
4. Front page things
5. Others

Just accept my sympathy. Trust and believe in God. It shall be well. Look for something good to do with your life.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
stan-ogb:

1. ASUU Strike
2. Unemployment
3. Poverty
4. Front page things
5. Others

Just accept my sympathy. Trust and believe in God. It shall be well. Look for something good to do with your life.

dude stop derailing. i dont need your bs sympathy.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

yh because the east is without bushes cheesy
Turning this to an ethnic fight is dat wat Christian ibos do?

Wole Soyinka is a pagan, he is one of Nigeria's most learnerd men winning Nobel prizes.

City has nothing to do with paganism

Eyo festival in Lagos(ur ideal civilized location) is a pagan festival, I went to the same school as the grandson of Lagos's chief priest.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Change stop ur paganism
Change stop ur christianity

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
stan-ogb:

1. ASUU Strike
2. Unemployment
3. Poverty
4. Front page things
5. Others

Brother Pagan 9ja believes in God, It's not u or ur man written book that would tell him wat or how God is, All our ancestors understood God very well and they worshipped him as glorious pagans

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
macof:

Wole Soyinka is a pagan, he is one of Nigeria's most learnerd men winning Nobel prizes.

Eyo festival in Lagos(ur ideal civilized location) is a pagan festival, I went to the same school either the grandson of Lagos's chief priest.

The dudes not even pure Igbo. He is mixed with Isoko.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The dudes not even pure Igbo. He is mixed with Isoko.

Two Tribes who have always been Christians since the 1800 kinikan century..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2013
macof:

Eyo festival in Lagos(ur ideal civilized location) is a pagan festival, I went to the same school either the grandson of Lagos's chief priest.

macof:

Just a few shiit..
U do realize when i say Lagos i mean..
Apapa..Ikoyi..lekki..v.i..Ikeja..Festac..Satellite town..Lag Island..
These are where Civilized people dwell..

Not mazugwa or wharreva
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Idrismusty97(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
It is unfair that all the Mods on the Religious section are christians. They are extremely biased and ensure that only trashy christian topics make fp.

because of this, many wise posters have left Nairaland.

It is time we have atleast one representative of ours on the panel or atleast give us our own section.

I nominate macof or myself as a MOD.
Rather than mod,A section should be dedicated to the so called pagans so they can enjoy their atmosphere of ignorance.Pagans and religion don't mixed together just like romance and politics section don't mixed wink.You can be the mod in a pagan section not a religion section. We don't want another sexkillz!
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Just a few shiit..

Not mazugwa or wharreva

Many Maguzawa live in Kano.

Lagos is not the only city in Nigeria.

Kano has a civilization that predates that in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2013
Idrismusty97: Rather than mod,A section should be dedicated to the so called pagans so they can enjoy their atmosphere of ignorance.Pagans and religion don't mixed together just like romance and politics section don't mixed wink.You can be the mod in a pagan section not a religion section. We don't want another sexkillz!

I will ignore your useless bashing this time, since you showed support to the cause.

I am not sexkillz.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:20am On Dec 06, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: .

Two Tribes who have always been Christians since the 1800 kinikan century..

christianity came to Igbos around 1857, however most Igbos did not convert until around the 1930s-1960s.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 2:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Just a few shiit..

Not mazugwa or wharreva

Ikoyi, Lagos island, apapa and all the places u mentioned are Eko Awori Towns. The Awori are the people who actually practice the Eyo festival.

Keep showing ur ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Fact is that ur tribe can't be better off, so step away

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 06, 2013
macof:

Ikoyi, Lagos island, apapa and all the places u mentioned are Eko Awori Towns. The Awori are the people who actually practice the Eyo festival.

Keep showing ur ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Fact is that ur tribe can't be better off, so step away

Bring d ethnicity into it well..
U'll b crowned a mod soon..
A mod of Anti-Igbos section..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

christianity came to Igbos around 1857, however most Igbos did not convert until around the 1930s-1960s.

Say what u know..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Why did turn this fine thread into a tribal war thingy?

Please stop insulting my tribe.

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2013
god_of_music: Why did turn this fine thread into a tribal war thingy?

#TeamGOM

Sorry my brother, no offense targeted at u

But the guy seems to be a heavy bigot
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2013
macof:

You shouldn't give him what he wants, Seun won't take us seriously if we continue like this.

This is a Non-Violence protest that we must take seriously.

We have to start spreading the link everywhere!

Seun, don't ignore us.

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2013
god_of_music: Why did turn this fine thread into a tribal war thingy?

#TeamGOM

jorr o...
Take It suffry..
Dere are Christians here..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2013
god_of_music: You shouldn't give him what he wants, Seun won't take us seriously if we continue like this.

This is a Non-Violence protest that we must take seriously.

We have to start spreading the link everywhere!

Seun, don't ignore us.

#TeamGOM

Oyaaa!!!
*Stomps feet on the ground..
Tuale baba..
I see U..
*Salute..

I pirry U..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2013
macof:

speak for urself angry
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

jorr o...
Take It suffry..
Dere are Christians here..
Why are you attacking me?

Do you think you can write or speak english compared to me??

Please respect yourself.

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Canine1(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Emancipate ur selfs from mental slavery... ... Pls.. There re many heavens.. U really think Jesus is the only passage??... Jesus is not even a man, he's d world of God.. (Jehovah)
My fellow Jah worshipers, ya'll got to respect other folks beliefs, this cant be stressed enough, some of u act as if u are omniscient just cos ur christians.. with ur false image of God who is a white man with white beards and sits on his throne with a crown on is head.. (avow that u'v seen God before)
#So irritating...
God is a spirit, U cant claim God just for urselfs. . God choose u first anyway.. ... God is too big to be just Jehovah!..
The Adversary has employed diverse means and forms to deceive and trick people, u think Jah wont also improvise to win his people over...
God is the Master of the Universe to d #monks
God is Chi.. and have reps closer to man like Amadioha, kamalu etc..
God is Allah.. Though sometimes misconceived.
U know of Yin-Yang..
God is.... etc... (its too early abeg) Point is.. He does not get stuck in d Bible!.. no sir!
Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them..
.#dont look at me like that..
The problems is, u only listen to ur selfs..
@Pagan Folks .. i feel ur pain.. Pls Pardon my Christian brothers, dont allow them turn u Bigot like most of them are, (a group who only respects and care about their beliefs) ... I support ur Motion too..
Shalom..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Did Abraham Nearly Sacrifice: Ishmael Or Isaac? / Ash Wednesday!!! ; All You Need To Know / The Mother Of Us All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.