Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Help!!!! Phone Memory Still Low Despite Of Allocating 8GB To The Phone Memory - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!! Phone Memory Still Low Despite Of Allocating 8GB To The Phone Memory (797 Views)

Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy / Help:phone Can't Play Mp4 Video. / What If Your Android Device Complain Of "Phone Memory full" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Phone Memory Still Low Despite Of Allocating 8GB To The Phone Memory by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
I bought Infinix Buzz Android smartphone 2 weeks ago. The phone was ok but the problem was low memory (128MB) . So I allocated 8GB to my internal memory from my 32GB memory card via Mini tool partition wizard from the computer, then I linked all my apps to the SD. But I constantly receive notifications that the phone memory is low. Despite of following the correct procedure in increasing the internal memory of an Android smartphone. Please what should I do because I'm getting disillusioned with these Android "smartphones"
Re: Help!!!! Phone Memory Still Low Despite Of Allocating 8GB To The Phone Memory by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
You need to move the applications to internal memory before you link them
Re: Help!!!! Phone Memory Still Low Despite Of Allocating 8GB To The Phone Memory by Alikaxon(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
k
Re: Help!!!! Phone Memory Still Low Despite Of Allocating 8GB To The Phone Memory by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
I have done that but it says the same "phone memory low, uninstall". Even after I link them.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy K Zoom Specs And Features,price In India / Why Did You Stop Using Your MTN Line? / The Best Battery Backup Phone: Gionee M3 With 5000mah Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.