Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos (2729 Views)

Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Nigerian National Curriculum For Primary Schools / Best Primary Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by LMAyedun(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
These photos of Ladipo Primary School were freshly taken in Mushin area of Lagos. Lagos state boasts of the biggest internally generated revenue, with huge allocation from the federal government that literarily enriches fat cats in the state.

However, Lagos is also governed by hype and of hype. Recently Punch newspaper discovered a high school where students sat on broken windows to study, today it is anotherĀ  discovery of one the world's most inhuman learning centers in the heart of Mushin Lagos.

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-government-hype-one-worst-primary-schools-world-mushin-lagos

Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by LMAyedun(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
More..

Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
It's a lie.....at least, i refuse to believe this.
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by BishopMagic: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
OP can't you identify and appreciate heritage when you see one?

That is a Jakande Styled open air classroom. Educationists world wide have scored this class room model as the one to emulate that is why our able progressive governor Fashola is expanding on construction of new Jakande styled schools.

You are an uncultured Igbo for posting this by the way show me a picture of your village school

Yours Gbawe

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by homesteady(m): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by chamboy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
U are fool God will punish u, Thank God I stay in dat area.
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by BishopMagic: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
chamboy: U are fool God will punish u, Thank God I stay in dat area.

empty threat
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by yunglykmine(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'm so sure you are a pupil of Ladipo primary school.
Read what you wrote up there again.

Only people from Mushin will talk in this unguarded matter.

Your so hyped Progressive thieves are being exposed, you are spewing trash.

You stay in that area, show us the true pix then....
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by BishopMagic: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
yunglykmine:
Only people from Mushin will talk in this unguarded matter.

Your so hyped Progressive thieves are being exposed, you are spewing trash.

You stay in that area, show us the true pix then....

Guy if im cash u nah pepper dem go rub for your ballz ohh!
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by LMAyedun(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Guy if I'm cash u nah pepper dem go rub for your ballz ohh!

You school in Ladipo Primary school, right?

1 Like

Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by kunlexist(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2013

Ode! Ow old are u? If u have different opinion, y not bring it on. Do u know that "jigbo" like u makes other Pple insult Pple like us?
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by SecretDreams(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lol ! @op you never see anything, trust me there are worse school.
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by PapaBrowne(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by theoctopus: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Behold the legacy of the "Go and Die" progressives. What an achievement by Fashola grin
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by Dannylux: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2013

Hahahaha you're undoubtedly a graduate from there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by BishopMagic: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
They are nothing but bloody liars and thieves!
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by levelszik(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Eko oni baje oooo,......ooO spaghetti
grin
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by BishopMagic: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
where is Ekonile sef when u need him
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2013
;DNo blame dem now. D skul na open roof convertible skul...lwkmd...dem suppose stone d principal of dat skul 2death grin
Re: Photos: One The Worst Primary Schools In The World Is In Mushin Lagos by teekrackz(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2013
Op! Go back take a picture when students are there receiving lecture.

(1) (Reply)

Physics (essay // Objective) Waec 2017 Free Expo Answers / 10 Facts About Lion 99% Of People Don't Know / Uniabuja Post Graduate 2021/22 information Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.