Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Are You Going To The Experience Today..? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Going To The Experience Today..? (514 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going To The Experience Today..? by Chanchit: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
In case you don't know what the experience is, its an annual concert/event being organized in Lagos(TBS) by top Christian churches in Nigeria.
Its a concert that brings international gospel singers and their Nigerian counterparts.

Artistes billed to perform includes
Don moen, donny Mc-clurkings, Fred Hammond, Micah Stampley and so on, while the likes of Eben, Mid Night Crew, Sammy Okposo and many more.
So are you planning on being there..?
Just before you ask me, I'm not gonna be there, I have an engagement for 2mao's evening. I attended the first season, but I've not been back there since then.
Re: Are You Going To The Experience Today..? by SecretDreams(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Its going to be too packed,and its going to be a mixed multitude, thieves go dey there sef, make person no go experience something he no plan experience.

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To The Experience Today..? by Chanchit: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
No o, when it comes to security, its very organized. I can bet you can't loose your 1kobo to thieves.
But what I experienced @ in d season I atteneded with my brother the programme was not far from titanic xperience. There was a heavy rain fall, people were fainting, I was freezing the temperature must have been around -0 cos I never knew I would make it home that day, we trecked from TBS to CMS cos d BRT bus can not just convey 15% of the crowd. My brother has been to 2 or 3 editions after that one sha, he would be going 2mao but thats my first and last, I hope to go back maybe by 2016. God willing.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Do You Pray For Nigeria ? / Atheists, Work With Us For Peace, Pope Says On Christmas / Why Do Christians Evangelise Among Other Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.