Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Thread on Correcting Errors Made in Salat - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Thread on Correcting Errors Made in Salat (19562 Views)

Punctuality In Salat / 8 Basic Errors Muslims Make When Paying Zakat Al-fitr / The Prophet's Way Of Correcting People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread on Correcting Errors Made in Salat by Dreydoe(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Empiree:
Talkingboy ^^

I think you need to properly rephrase your question for proper understanding.

Salam alaykum... . I missed the first rakat of magrib with the imam and said teslim with the imam!

Only Remembered the rakat after saying the teslim..

I made two prostration again without another tashud then I did teslim..

Now am just confused
Don't know if I should repeat the whole
Re: A Thread on Correcting Errors Made in Salat by Empiree: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dreydoe:
Salam alaykum... . I missed the first rakat of magrib with the imam and said the teslim with the imam! cry cry

Remembered after saying the teslim..

I made two prostration again without another tashud then I did teslim..

Now am just confused
Don't know if I should repeat the whole prayer again

walaikum salaam,

If i understand you, you already made up first rakah you missed but you are concerned about tashahud, correct?. So in total you made two tashahud?. It is correct. Although there is ikhtilaf as to whether to make tashahud the third time. Far as i know, you know, there is no need to make tashahud the third time. Just say your salamo after sujud. Your salat is valid

Good job to you brother
Re: A Thread on Correcting Errors Made in Salat by Dreydoe(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Empiree:
walaikum salaam,

If i understand you, you already made up first rakah you missed but you are concerned about tashahud, correct?. So in total you made two tashahud?. It is correct. Although there is ikhtilaf as to whether to make tashahud the third time. Far as i know, you know, there is no need to make tashahud the third time. Just say your salamo after sujud. Your salat is valid

Good job to you brother
no no.. I totally missed the first rakat and joined the imam in the second rakat then forgot and made teslim with the imam... Only remembered afterwards immediately after saying the teslim.

I dint get up to make the missed rakat because I have already said teslim with the imam.

What I did was made two prostration and I dint do 3rd tashud for this ( think another mistake on my part) and said 2nd teslim.

Sir I won't lie u I became confused afterwards.

I wanted to just redo the prayer on my own but I remembered an hadith about not repeating prayer up and down base on insecurities... I made nawafil.

I av prayed Isha already.

May Allah s. w. t accept all our prayers

Just for next time sir...correct me
Re: A Thread on Correcting Errors Made in Salat by Empiree: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dreydoe:
no no.. I totally missed the first rakat and joined the imam in the second rakat then forgot and made teslim with the imam... Only remembered afterwards immediately after saying the teslim.

I dint get up to make the missed rakat because I have already said teslim with the imam.

What I did was made two prostration and I dint do 3rd tashud for this ( think another mistake on my part) and said 2nd teslim.

Sir I won't lie u I became confused afterwards.

I wanted to just redo the prayer on my own but I remembered an hadith about not repeating prayer up and down base on insecurities... I made nawafil.

I av prayed Isha already.

May Allah s. w. t accept all our prayers

Just for next time sir...correct me
I think you are still saying the same thing. Let me rephrase. Let's say you joined imam on second rakah of isha. You missed first one right?.

You completed entire salah from second rakah with imam. You did 2 tashahud and 1 taslim but you forgot to stand up and make up first rakah you missed, right?.

You remembered quickly after teslim and then you made two sujud and then you made teslim again?. Am I right?

Reflect on this hadith. I think this is your situation.

Narrated Abdullah bin Buhaina (RA): Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) once led us in Salat and offered two raka’at and got up (for the third raka’at) without sitting (after second raka’at, for At-Tahhiyat). The people also got up with him, and when he was about to finish his Salat, we waited for him to finish the Salat with Taslim, but he said Takbir before Taslim and performed two prostrations (sujud) while sitting and then finished the Salat with Taslim.
Re: A Thread on Correcting Errors Made in Salat by Dreydoe(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Empiree:
I think you are still saying the same thing. Let me rephrase. Let's say you joined imam on second rakah of isha. You missed first one right?.

You completed entire salah from second rakah with imam. You did 2 tashahud and 1 taslim but you forgot to stand up and make up first rakah you missed, right?.

You remembered quickly after teslim and then you made two sujud and then you made teslim again?. Am I right?

Reflect on this hadith. I think this is your situation.

Narrated Abdullah bin Buhaina (RA): Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) once led us in Salat and offered two raka’at and got up (for the third raka’at) without sitting (after second raka’at, for At-Tahhiyat). The people also got up with him, and when he was about to finish his Salat, we waited for him to finish the Salat with Taslim, but he said Takbir before Taslim and performed two prostrations (sujud) while sitting and then finished the Salat with Taslim.

Okay.. Jazak Allah khairn
Thanks sir..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Islam Say About Abortion,can Allah Forgive? / He Wants To Attribute His Child From His Second Wife To His First Wife. / Unidentified Woman Dies During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.