Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Tribute To Nelson Mandela - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Tribute To Nelson Mandela (471 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Happy 95th Birthday To Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tribute To Nelson Mandela by Tsam96(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
If there is anyone i wish i could meet in person it is you. your selflessness and bravery will be spoken of for many years to come. By sacrificing your freedom you bought freedom for your people. by loosing 27 years you gained the fame of a lifetime. You are a hero, an icon, a role model. you showed the world that one man can make a difference. this Night d world mourns the departure of perhaps the greatest african of our time. you have tought me to keep fighting and fight i will until i get what i want.. you are indeed a hero. YOU ARE MY HERO R.I.P to daddy mandela -By lawalson oluwatobi

(1) (Reply)

World of Defectors: The other side of the story / Messi Wan Flog Ronaldo / "G7 Helpless In The Face Of Mathematically Certain Bankruptcy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.