Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Photo: Lady Gaga Goes Half Dressed For Candy Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Lady Gaga Goes Half Dressed For Candy Magazine (909 Views)

Kehinde Bankole Goes Half Nude On AMVCA Red Carpet. / Blogger, Linda Ikeji Goes Half Nude [see Photos..] / Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Lady Gaga Goes Half Dressed For Candy Magazine by 9Allie: 2:28am On Dec 06, 2013

Re: Photo: Lady Gaga Goes Half Dressed For Candy Magazine by Idrismusty97(m): 2:42am On Dec 06, 2013
12Ervin, 9Allie, 8Augustus, 7Debbra, 6Trevor, 5Philip, 3Nelda, 2Jeanette, 1Aracelis, 13Digna are all alternate account of the same person. All in the name of frontpage and avert of your useless blog.....SMH
Re: Photo: Lady Gaga Goes Half Dressed For Candy Magazine by Macelliot(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2013
I put off my opera image to comment this inorder not to view this photo.
Please, I beg you in the holy name of GOD.
These pop musicians are luring your soul to hell. There aim is to lure people to hell(agent of destruct ion.) with their unclothedness & musics.
Example- how do you want GOD to feel right now by posting, looking, viewing at this photos.
Bros, please don't let satan steal your soul because of the pleasures of this world.
Looking at this photo won't help you anyway, but to destroy your soul.
message of the Holy Spirit.
BEWARE of the last day, all souls will ressurect..........

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Mimi Orijikwe’s Outfit To Best Of Nollywood Awards 2013 / Kerry Wahington Tweets In Igbo Language / Toyin Lawani Leaves London Hospital With Swag, After Giving Birth (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.