Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nelson Mandela The Undisputed Legend R.i.p - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nelson Mandela The Undisputed Legend R.i.p (493 Views)

R.I.P Psalmwise / A Poem To AGAGU And The 16 - R.I.P / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nelson Mandela The Undisputed Legend R.i.p by Shaanteel(f): 4:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Today we all heard the sad news of the passing away of Nelson Mandela to the great beyond. Nelson is a character NEVER to be forgotten. A True Hero and a Legend. He lived a life worthy of emulation,he made name,made headlines made history,and most of all he made it in our HEART'S. Our hearts are sad and full of sorrow the tragic news of your death is like a wrecking ball,breaking our hearts we really love you Mandela. Our minds are like floating gardens. We would never forget what those dETERMINEd merchants of løøt Did With their kleptomaniac finger's. You hold that special plaCE. We shall never forGET you Mandela may your soul Rest in Perfect Peace!!
Re: Nelson Mandela The Undisputed Legend R.i.p by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Nelson Mandela The Undisputed Legend R.i.p by Mynd44: 5:00am On Dec 06, 2013

(1)

A MUST-READ New Year Story, 2014. / Shyness Is A Disease / How To Become More Creative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.