Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Danger Of Personal Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Danger Of Personal Success (499 Views)

Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? / Ten Principles Of Personal Development / The Importance Of Personal Development Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Personal Success by sammie4real: 5:20am On Dec 06, 2013
Yes, he has lived his life, Mandela is gone. How do we wish to remembered when we are gone? Making all the money and keeping some for your unborn grandchildren is not my idea of being fullfilled. Having all degrees and not touching lives isn't the best either. Since we all know we'd go sooner or later, let us start by touching lives around us. We do not have to be on the political terrain to add value to lives. I thought I should bring this up and get us to reflect on it. Have a nice day!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plz, Advice Me / Hey / Modelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.