Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Sports Celebrities: Tribute To The Late Nelson Mandella On Twitter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sports Celebrities: Tribute To The Late Nelson Mandella On Twitter (478 Views)

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh / Photo: Lady Walks Naked In South Africa,hangs Out With Late Nelson Mandela's St / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sports Celebrities: Tribute To The Late Nelson Mandella On Twitter by Wisdytech(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2013
TWITTER TRIBUTES TO MADIBA:

Ronaldo: Thankful Madiba for your legacy and your example. You"ll always stay with us.

Usain Bolt: One of the greatest
human beings ever..May your soul
rest in peace..The worlds greatest
fighter…

Bryan Habana: R.I.P Tata Madiba Thank you for the inspiration and hope. May your legacy live on forever.

AB de Villiers: Let us now, more
than ever, stick together as a
nation! We owe him that
much. #madiba you will be
missed! #tata #inspiration #leader

Sepp Blatter: It is in deep
mourning that I pay my respects to
an extraordinary person, probably
one of the greatest humanists of
our time and a dear friend of mine:
Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela

Steven Pienaar: In tears The Father
Of the Great Nation Have Past On.
R.I.P TATA MADIBA.

Mike Tyson: I'm hearing about
Nelson Mandela's death while on
African soil in Oran, Algeria.
Sending prayers to Mandela's
family

Aaron Ramsey: Such sad news but
what a great man and huge
inspiration. RIP Nelson Mandela.

Jack Wilshere: 'The brave man is
not he who does not feel afraid,
but he who conquers that fear.'
Love this one! Thoughts with his
family! Great man! NM!
Re: Sports Celebrities: Tribute To The Late Nelson Mandella On Twitter by Alikaxon(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2013
naso

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Information Lunch Blog / 70 Percent Of Nairalanders Are MORONS / How Can I Invest N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.