Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy (977 Views)

Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Nwankwo Kanu Ranked 13 Out Of Arsenals Greateat Players.ful List / Specimen Picture Of Arsenals New 2008/2009 Home/ Away Kits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Big4wig(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2013
We all know dat d gunners are flying high dis season with high hope of winning a trophy even if na plastic cup cheesycheesycheesy..lol buh did u no d events dat took place Since Arsenal last won a trophy(21st May 2005):.well Its bean 8 years, 2 months, 9 days, 19hours, 51 minutes, 27seconds ;(;(.

Lets take a look at some of d things that have happened since then...

-Lionel Messi turned professional & won 78 individual trophies/awards, including 4consecutive Ballond'Ors.8-)

-Steven Gerrard has played
over 340 games for Liverpool.8-)

- Arsenal have bought 49 players and sold 79.cheesy Members of that 2005 have won 53 trophies elsewhere.smileysmiley *for doubters abeg Google it*

-Chelsea have had 9 different managers.::p:p

- Lionel Messi has scored more Dan 259goals..8-)

- Arsene Wenger has earned over£56m in wages.shocked

- 29 English teams have won domestic trophies.smiley

- England national team have been exactly the same(SHiiIT&OVERRATED)smiley

- Juventus and man City have been relegated,promoted and won the league.8-)

- Liverpool have won 5 trophies[This time it isn'taHISTORY story wink]

- Pep Guardiola retired as aplayer, became a manager and won 15 trophies...bad guy noni

- Arsenal have spent £227.500.00 on new players until ozil came.cheesy

- Birmingham City have been relegated three times,promoted twice, and won a trophy [League Cup] against arsenal... Ohwait! Wigan too won a trophy and got relegated.:>:>

- The planet 'Mercury' has orbited the sun 32 times.8-)

- 390 people have been caught masturbating in the street onGoogle Street View.cheesycheesy

- Suarez has bitten 2 different players in 2 different countries for 2 different teamssmileysmileycheesysmiley.

- Twitter has been created and gained over 500million users.

- Man. City have spent about£930 Million pounds on players & yet still struggling to win ucl.:/:/

- Every English club across every English league has changed manager except arsenalsmiley.

- Portsmouth have gone from Premier League to League 2.

- Spain rose to dominance in world football and has won 3 major titles consecutively, including World Cup.

- Luis Suárez has been suspended for a total of 32games... Oh and he's won 5trophies.8-)

- Nicholas Anelka has scored 98 goals for 7 different clubs, got married&had 2 kids.. and he'swon 6 trophies.

- Zambia won the AFCON.

- Chelsea and Bayern signed 177midfielders & yet arsenal still av d strongest midfield today:p:p:p.

- The average 7UP soft drink can has been recycled 51 times.. [calmdown Barcelona fans,I wasn't referring to the epic UCL rape tongue]

- There have been 908 recorded instances of rabbits raping cats...wat dafuq?shockedshocked

- Chuck Norris has personally taken down 1,122 international terrorists...james bond tinssmiley

- Arjen Robben has passed the ball to his teammate more than 5times.. [incredible,this coming from Robbencheesy sha]

- Nigerians has voted for the first graduate president, he has ruled and died;(

- Africa's leading terorist group Bokoahram have been formed and has been responsible for the death of over 3500 civilians excluding the military men;(;>

- Frank Lampard mum, Pat Lampard was dead and buried

- Wayne Rooney has grown hair,lost it, purchased a hair transplant and then lost it again No b Joke ocheesycheesysmiley

-The famous & legendary former president of south Africa is dead..shocked

To b continued next time or better still add urs

UP GUNNERS #BIGWIG

4 Likes

Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 06, 2013
I still expect the trophless season to continue. This is my day. FTC
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Big4wig(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2013
genesisjohn: I still expect the trophless season to continue. This is my day. FTC
i might av created that topic here buh i don't hate arsenal..does guys are always gonna b my team & dis is our year
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by bikerboy1(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2013
Never trust Arsenal, they will always disappoint their fans.
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Big4wig(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2013
biker-boy:
Never trust Arsenal, they will always disappoint their fans.
say who?,u or tb Joshua
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by lakesguy(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2013
If yhu av seen how arsenal are playin diz season' yhu wil notice dere is hope for then winnin something even if nah plastic cup' I rep gunners til I shutdown'
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by jayseehe(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Arsenal get hope buh I still bliv they will go witout trophy this season... man city or Chelsea will win d league
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Emusan(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Op you forgot the critical part of it.

70-80% Asonna fang have had hypertension shocked shocked shocked
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Big4wig(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2013
Emusan: Op you forgot the critical part of it.

70-80% Asonna fang have had hypertension shocked shocked shocked
probably died too..lol grin
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by seankay(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Big4wig: i might av created that topic here buh i don't hate arsenal..does guys are always gonna b my team & dis is our year
Sure this is ur year,enjoy it till dec 31st!
If either Chelsea or Mancity for the league tho I must admit Arsenal came out strong this season but squad depth wud surely be an issue later onwink
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by seankay(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2013
I lost my cousin 'Jango'(A die hard arsenal fan) 7 years after they last won a trophy.
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Big4wig(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
seankay:
Sure this is ur year,enjoy it till dec 31st!
If either Chelsea or Mancity for the league tho I must admit Arsenal came out strong this season but squad depth wud surely be an issue later onwink
don't worry,baba arsen will tackle it come January transfer...
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Big4wig(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
seankay: I lost my cousin 'Jango'(A die hard arsenal fan) 7 years after they last won a trophy.
i for yab dat ur friends name (jango sounds like a dog's name)buh d guy na my brother for club so RIP to ur friend cry
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by vickyO(f): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Haters will always hate.
Arsenal is on fire, and we fans are.
We'll win this season.
When it happens, I'll be ready to laugh at the posts of haters.
E.G. it was just your lucky season
Don't worry, Man-u will regain their form and you'll be begging for 5th place next season, E.T.C
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by seankay(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Big4wig: i for yab dat ur friends name (jango sounds like a dog's name)buh d guy na my brother for club so RIP to ur friend cry
Which abuse remain again? U dor alredi call am Dog's name nah
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by seankay(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Big4wig: don't worry,baba arsen will tackle it come January transfer...
No more signings till further notice.You think £45m is beans to Arsene Wenger,d man dey vex sef say una fans force am pay dat kind amount on 1 player
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Big4wig(m): 12:35am On Dec 09, 2013
seankay:
No more signings till further notice.You think £45m is beans to Arsene Wenger,d man dey vex sef say una fans force am pay dat kind amount on 1 player
how u take no baba fortune teller..did u ever believe dat he would ever buy any player b4 ozil came?..so relax make January come 1st
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Big4wig(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2013
seankay:
Which abuse remain again? U dor alredi call am Dog's name nah
hehehe cheesy grin
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by seankay(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Big4wig: how u take no baba fortune teller..did u ever believe dat he would ever buy any player b4 ozil came?..so relax make January come 1st
If he likes,he should spend 200m,all I knw is dat Arsenal are remaining trophiless at least 4 dis season
Re: Event That Took Place After 8years Of Arsenals Last Trophy by Big4wig(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
seankay:
If he likes,he should spend 200m,all I knw is dat Arsenal are remaining trophiless at least 4 dis season
tb Joshua younger brother speaking

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Listed As Nigeria’s Minister Of Defense On Wikipedia ??? / Arsenal Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez As Barcelona Accept £32m Bid / Angry Waitress Complain's About Not Being Tipped By Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.