Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

God Is Unfair! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Unfair! (3129 Views)

I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore / Press Release: Lai Mohammed Is Unfair And Undemocratic / Nairaland Is Unfair To Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Unfair! by quivah(f): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
^ and if Allah Is the only way.. dont you think you are doomed tooo?..

Loool 'religion' has really brainwashed people..
Re: God Is Unfair! by alstarmayo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
The Bible talks about Cornelius and all the good works he did, for that reason God had to send Peter to him to lead him to salvation. If you are a good man, God will plant the gospel around you, ur driver will be a christian, and he will be listening to Christian materials in the car, ur maid will leave tracts around you. God will literally plant the gospel all around you until you accept him. Its not God that will make the decision for u, its something u will do personally.

And PLS change ur heading, God is not capable of being unfair

1 Like

Re: God Is Unfair! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
quivah: ^ and if Allah Is the only way.. dont you think you are doomed tooo?..

Loool religion has really brainwashed people..
i swear people are losing it.
Re: God Is Unfair! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hey, guys, don't get it twisted, okay?

Well my religious doctrine says that anybody that doesn't believe in the TSS, on death, will be thrown into an icy pit of eternal tickling. The entirety of the person's body will be tickled again and again and again and again. Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe!
Re: God Is Unfair! by dalaman: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Some people here are using words like good, righteous and loving to describe God. But even the greatest sadist will not do what the are telling us God will do. If religion is true then a person like Osama will be in hevean while a person like Mandela will be in hell. This just shows you that religion is purely man made. Heaven and all are purely for mind control and keeping people in like with religious ideas.

1 Like

Re: God Is Unfair! by quivah(f): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
^ my brother,can you imagine!
Re: God Is Unfair! by Isodice: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Colour_Tv: Well he died a buddhist and thats what counts in God's judgement book.
what do u think a judgment book is?
Re: God Is Unfair! by ColourTv: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
quivah: ^ my brother,can you imagine!
Repent! Stop blaspheming God, He cant be questioned.
Re: God Is Unfair! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Colour_Tv: Jesus is the only way, all others lead to hell.
Nah, By saying "all others leads to hell" you are indirectly derogating other peoples religion and deities as not being worthing enough to lead them to eternal peace (or heaven as some may say).

Therefore you don't respect their believes, and you have broken a commandment of Jesus which states "love thy neighbour as thy self". A true Christian indeed.
Lastly, One who derogates peoples religion can also be deemed a religious bigot!(no offence intended).
Re: God Is Unfair! by quivah(f): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Colour_Tv: Repent! Stop blaspheming God, He cant be questioned.
And should I be the one this message should be directed to?!
Has religion affected your medulla?
Re: God Is Unfair! by UKDBOSS: 2:45am On Dec 08, 2013
For by grace are we saved thhrough faith not by works lest any man should boast.......... Our righteousness is lyk a filthy rag b4 God..... Too bad if he died a bhudist.... D bible is clear...except a man b born again he cannot see d kingdom of heaven
Re: God Is Unfair! by ansmsh: 3:13am On Dec 08, 2013
All of u, stop wasting your time in a debate so pointless over a dead man. Wait, and when you die, you will know the truth if you are so dumb that u really don't get it now.
Re: God Is Unfair! by ansmsh: 3:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Everyone initially, somehow knows that God exist b/4 one is brainwashed to think otherwise. You naturally feel the presence of That Supernatural Power which is proven by signs everywhere (e.g signs in the universe, signs in the nature of living things, signs in how you can't perfectly control events the way the non-living planets SEEM to control their events, etc), but you may not know what it is or why u feel like it is there. One day you come to embrace one thing or the other: either you grow up to believe what your parents teach you to believe and you stick to it unquestionably, sharing their fate (to doom or to success), or you make some convincing unbiased research and after some deep straight thinking believe in God differently, or you are finally confused by your weird senses and just choose to accept that God don't exist.
Whatever, when there is nothing good you can do to help yourself, just wait and see!

1 Like

Re: God Is Unfair! by Dannylux: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2013
who's judging? this is ridiculous!
Re: God Is Unfair! by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2015
demelza:
I checked some online forums and saw some people saying Nelson Mandela would go to hell because he died a Buddhist. As a christian I understand that Jesus is the only way to heaven but.....
Can any christian here make me understand why inspite of his numerous good works on earth, our loving God will still have the heart to send such a person to hell just because he never knew Jesus?
Cant he grant some type of waiver?
Cant he at least look at the good Nelson did for his people and take that into consideration?
It looks so unfair and almost wicked. sad
am sure dat he is dwelling at the right hand of Jesus
Re: God Is Unfair! by NnaNna4(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2015
ColourTv:
God equates those deeds to filthy rags, the only thing that matters is one believing in his son.
While its sad, that is God's standard.

SUPPORTED
Re: God Is Unfair! by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2015
lanaVello1:
But most xtians wud be like,afterall he must have heard the gospel once during his almost-a-century lifetime,why didn't he convert? he'd a chance!
I kinda think God might have mercy on his soul(pls let nobody tell me 'no mercy after death')

Sounds like a brutal regime that needs to be taken down. Don't you think so?
Re: God Is Unfair! by johnydon22(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Their is no evidence that their is a god. not zeus, allah, yahweh or horus etc...
All we have is mythical ancient writings and impossible fables very peculiar to the culture that this god or gods are exclusive to.

Now some people might see it ok to Believe (conviction that something is true without empirical evidence) any of these ideas (gods) and fables by faith dismissing the others as we have seen in the cases of christians believing in.yahweh and not allah and muslims doing the reverse.
Though both religions just believe by faith their respective god ideas.

Now atheism entails not having a conviction that something implausible is true even though their is no evidence for it.

So believing something implausible as true does not and can never make it true..

We ask theists to provide evidence for their respective God even though we know that they have none.

You may choose to believe the jewish myth, or arabic myth or greek myth..that is good for you but we call it myth as it is and nothing more...

The Concept of gods is a primitive idea, we only attack this concepts with intellectual scrutinization and rationalism...

1 Like

Re: God Is Unfair! by LadyX(f): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
demelza:
I checked some online forums and saw some people saying Nelson Mandela would go to hell because he died a Buddhist. As a christian I understand that Jesus is the only way to heaven but.....
Can any christian here make me understand why inspite of his numerous good works on earth, our loving God will still have the heart to send such a person to hell just because he never knew Jesus?
Cant he at least look at the good Nelson did for his people and take that into consideration?

The bible says "Do not judge."
Since when did the work of deciding whether a person goes to heaven or hell belong to human being?
Re: God Is Unfair! by Dannidom(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hy guys! Firstly I'm happy that am alive now and not yet dead and also that y'al reading my post are alive, it's a thing of joy

Now tel me who shd I show gratitude to? For me I wud thank God, but to my atheist broda, who shud he thank? 'chance?'

buh hey! I thought u said that 'living' solely relies on how wel u live it not necesary by chance. Then I ask why do rich and able men die? Not living rite? I doubt it.

Then the atheist argue that there is no God and if there is God why is there disaster, hardship, pain if he existed he shud be al loving and not wicked to unleash al this

then my answer MY BRODA WHY HAVE THAT WICKED GOD NOT DESTROY YOU NOW WITH DISASTER OR EARTHQUAKE OR LANDSLIDE OR HURRICANE since you think that he is wicked

then he answers "he cant because he dosent exist to me and everything that happens to me is all my making''

then I laugh out my ass

so broda you are saying that people who died through disaster are stupid so why do u believe that a wicked God did that.

Inshort who shud we blame for evils
Re: God Is Unfair! by TheIkoro(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
demelza:

Had Christians absolutely any type of knowledge about the God they claim to worship, they would
realise why the following word was written when it was written:

"Of a truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons."

In other words, He neither discriminates, nor shows absolutely any type of partiality; and therefore it is written of
Job (a man that was neither of the first covenant, which is of Israel; nor of the second covenant, unto which
Christendom claims to cling: But, rather, was of the land of Uz - Edom, to be precise; descendants of the Esau of whom
The LORD saith, "Esau have I hated"wink it is written of that very same Job, as that which it was that was said by
The LORD:

"Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth; a blameless and upright man, who fears
GOD and turns away from evil?"

For indeed of a truth I know in all its entirety that GOD is no respecter of
persons:

But in EVERY nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted by Him.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: God Is Unfair! by TheIkoro(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
LadyX:

The bible says "Do not judge."
Since when did the work of deciding whether a person goes to heaven or hell belong to human being?

Long before Paul asked of me:

"Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things pertaining to this life?"

Ever since, to be precise, the brotherhood of sufferings has been crying out unto GOD; saying
(be it with word, mind, heart, or action):

"Avenge me of mine adversary."

For with that which is asked for (vengeance) and that due to whom it is asked (an adversary)
a decision has been made, and the adversary has been judged.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: God Is Unfair! by purplekayc(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2015
demelza:
dont know where u got ur informtion from.but it says chatholic on the wiki page
Re: God Is Unfair! by crunchyg: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2018

So God prefers a wicked christian to a good buddhist.....Gotcha

smh
The requirement to make heaven is to believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour, but after knowing this you decided to follow your own way, whom is to be blamed. Don't bother your self with wicked christian or good buddhist . just follow the guideline which is accepting Christ then, you are good to go to heaven. As simple as that.
Re: God Is Unfair! by crunchyg: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2018

So God prefers a wicked christian to a good buddhist.....Gotcha

smh
The requirement to make heaven is to believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour, but after knowing this you decided to follow your own way, whom is to be blamed. Don't bother your self with wicked christian or good buddhist . just follow the guideline which is accepting Christ then, you are good to go to heaven. As simple as that. Yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scriptures Expounded: The LORD Also Has Sense Organs! - Genesis 8:21 / A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... / My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.