Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lace Wigs For Christmas Party - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lace Wigs For Christmas Party (1474 Views)

Wow! Men Now Wear Lace Wigs Too (photos) / Several Types Of Lace Wigs / Where Do I Buy Lace Wigs In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by Cherrianjohn(f): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2013
All divas, i want to buy a lace wigs for my coming Christmas Party. There are 2 alternatives but i do not know which one to select.Could you give your advices?

1 Like

Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by WigLiker: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2013
You like OMBRE hairstyles? !cheesy
The only difference is curly and straight. Big curls may appears more sexy and enthusiastic.If I were you,i select the curly one. grin
Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by tjskii(f): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
I'd go for d curly one tOo,but if uve got a slim oval shaped face,then d straigth wig is d way to go,it has a way of makin one look sexy and classy

1 Like

Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by Cynluv(f): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
I go for d curly one,I really need one for my wedding nxt year,pls where can I get original one,plsssss
Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by mariM(f): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2013
I like the second image
Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by Yvete(f): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2013
The curly one. From my experience, curly lace wigs make it easier to hide rough edges, dried glue and the obvious round hairline that everyone dislikes. My old secret - use a foundation on the middle part to give it a scalp-like color that blends with my skin. Then use tweezers to pluck out some hair along the part for a natural look.

Don't you like U-part ombre wigs? That's what I wear - Easier to fix and take off.
Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by Cherrianjohn(f): 3:41am On Dec 09, 2013
Cynluv: I go for d curly one,I really need one for my wedding nxt year,pls where can I get original one,plsssss
I found it at Rpgshow.com.
Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by Cherrianjohn(f): 3:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Wig Liker: You like OMBRE hairstyles? !cheesy
The only difference is curly and straight. Big curls may appears more sexy and enthusiastic.If I were you,i select the curly one. grin
yeah,I like khole inspired wigs but want the Bey's style.I contact the RPGSHOW costomer services,they said I can styles the khole's styles with curls.
Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by Cherrianjohn(f): 3:49am On Dec 09, 2013
tjskii: I'd go for d curly one tOo,but if uve got a slim oval shaped face,then d straigth wig is d way to go,it has a way of makin one look sexy and classy
Thx for your advice.I have round face,and RPGshow Customer services also suggests me the straight one.
Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by Cherrianjohn(f): 3:50am On Dec 09, 2013
mariM: I like the second image
I like both grin
Re: Lace Wigs For Christmas Party by Cherrianjohn(f): 3:52am On Dec 09, 2013
Yvete: The curly one. From my experience, curly lace wigs make it easier to hide rough edges, dried glue and the obvious round hairline that everyone dislikes. My old secret - use a foundation on the middle part to give it a scalp-like color that blends with my skin. Then use tweezers to pluck out some hair along the part for a natural look.

Don't you like U-part ombre wigs? That's what I wear - Easier to fix and take off.
You are so sweet. Thx for sharing your experiences.It really works.

(1) (Reply)

Pink Lips / How To Combine Colors Professionally For Your Dressing / Must See: Fashion Or Garbage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.