Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Google Celebrates Mandela!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Google Celebrates Mandela!!! (565 Views)

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / How Illuminati Killed Mandela / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Kslib(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Its has not been even up-to 24hours when word was heard that an Elephant has fallen------ The Great Nelson Mandela, And it has already spread like wild fire across almost every furniture on earth. That alone goes to show you how much Importance he(Mandela R..I.. P) held when he was alive..

Its no news that Google has this tradition of honouring great men and women whose actions have brought change to the lives of others and touched many.. So,going by instincts, I decided to check their homepage and yes!! It was there..

They honoured him and appreciated the change he brought to the lives of many... His name was boldly written there...

Food for thought------- When you die, who will appreciate and remember you? Have you done anything worth remembering that people will talk about and appreciate when you die?

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by amiskurie(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2013
cool!
I wonder why nigeria hasn't done anything special for him.even the foolish people of the white house had their flag in half.
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by homesteady(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2013
Yea I just saw it now! He was such a great man RIP
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Wizdray: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2013
Cool.

Gonna get to the top one day
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by demelza: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2013
amiskurie: cool!
I wonder why nigeria hasn't done anything special for him.even the foolish people of the white house had their flag in half.
Haba! Cool down for Jesus! Nelson Mandela is our own so we need time to prepare to honour him.
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Kslib(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Dont worry!! Naija sure will. He just died some hours ago,remember?
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Kslib(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2013
Wizdray: Cool.

Gonna get to the top one day
Nice!! Strive to get to the top,even t hought he ride that'll get you there wont be smooth,it'll surely be worth it..

Till then!
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Vivly(f): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2013
I had to go check it.
It's cool though.
Great man. Even after death, his name will still live on.
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Dannyxy(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2013
Wow, i had time to ponder about myself, mandela was great man, an institution, an icon, a mentor..
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by pendusky(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Did white house lowered their flag?
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2013
*bows head in sorrow*

You and Google sef. Madt man. angry
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
As 4 Naija hmmm. They are still happy they won in the 'Mandella's Challenge' Football Match b4 he died and that's what we gonna be remembered for.
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Kslib(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
*bows head in sorrow*

You and Google sef. Madt man. angry
lol..

Hyde, no be my fualt oooo. Blame it on google's awesome-ness!! tongue
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Kslib(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bossforeva: As 4 Naija hmmm. They are still happy they won in the 'Mandella's Challenge' Football Match b4 he died and that's what we gonna be remembered for.
Lol.. You have a point oo.. We are the last team to win such a game with so much history before his demise..

We try!
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by seankay(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bros chill,they wudd soon set up a committee
Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Kslib(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Just found out that the popular Uc Browser also honoured this hero..

Switched on my phone and clicked on Uc browser,only for it to suddenly go blank with a black background, then Mandela's pic appeared with this writing----- "South Africa's Liberator," and vanished after 10secs or so..

For those who dont use UC browser------- Its a popular mobile browser, just like Opera mini..

Nice to see someone who was selfless and helped alot of people getting appreciated and remembered by big firms after his demise.. cool!!!

Re: Google Celebrates Mandela!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kslib:
lol..

Hyde, no be my fualt oooo. Blame it on google's awesome-ness!! tongue

mtcheew. Just dey blow grammar dey go *skates out of thread* angry

(1) (Reply)

A One-in A Lifetime Occurrence / Enugu Women Protest Ritual Murder Of Nine Women, Forceful Marriage To Deities / PEW Survey Finds 65% Of Nigerians Think Their Children Will Be Better Off...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.