Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Website Moderator Wanted: Must Live In The U.s - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Moderator Wanted: Must Live In The U.s (1146 Views)

Moderator Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Moderator Wanted: Must Live In The U.s by nwaigboannoying: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2006
I'm looking for someone who will be interested in moderating this site www.about419.org (There is nothing posted on the site at the time of this posting),

DO not contact me if all you want to tell me is how many of this kind of site that is out there
DO not contact me if you don't live in the U.S.A. Also I have to be able to verify who you are, ( you can not be a 419 scammer and run the site at the same time, No 419 scammer, )
Good writing skills will be a plus
Re: Website Moderator Wanted: Must Live In The U.s by nwaigboannoying: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2006
I forgot to post my contact info smiley you can contact me at info@about419.org
Re: Website Moderator Wanted: Must Live In The U.s by kazey(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2006
nwaigbo31:

DO not contact me if all you want to tell me is how many of this kind of site that is out there
DO not contact me if you don't live in the U.S.A. Also I have to be able to verify who you are, ( you can not be a 419 scammer and run the site at the same time, No 419 scammer, )
Good writing skills will be a plus

hahahahhahaha
Re: Website Moderator Wanted: Must Live In The U.s by nwaigboannoying: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2006
Someone sent me his info but if you are that person could you send that email again, I deleted your email by mistake,
Any one that wants to take a look at the site it's at www.about419.org

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I I Need A Website Designer For A Reality Tv Site: Eg Ambo,peak Etc / I'm Looking For Angel Investors Funding To Grow My Website / Hostgator Sold To EIG For $225 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.