Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Smart Improvisions Have You Done In The Face Of Necessity? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Smart Improvisions Have You Done In The Face Of Necessity? (637 Views)

Face Of An Islamist Radical, Abu Hamza Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Smart Improvisions Have You Done In The Face Of Necessity? by WarHorse1(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2013
They say necessity is the mother of invention. Sometimes, you could not find or you do not have what you needed. many may give up and do without. Some of us just look around or think and do sometime smart to improvise and satisfy our need still.

This morning I rushed out of home for work as I was late by the time. I forgot to comb my hair and remembered too late. I got to the office and looked myself up at the mirror and it was not good. I though of asking a female for comb but I thought what if she gives me against her wish. I opened my drawer and saw sharpened pencils (I love pencils more than many things so I just buy them on impulse). I took one and started to use it through my hair. seconds later, I thought, if I can hold four of them like a comb, it should do the job. And yes, it did. I started the work day with a smile.

Now over to you all. tell the world how necessity has led you to improvise for something and how it went.
Re: What Smart Improvisions Have You Done In The Face Of Necessity? by WarHorse1(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2013
What about this?

(1) (Reply)

Your Sim Card Has A Name? Find Out Here / Microsoft Shows Off Windows For Smartphones / Stop Ikeja Electricity Distribution Bill And Use Inverter And Solar Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.