Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Who Will You Save - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will You Save (1457 Views)

What Name Do You Save Your Mum's Number With / If Both Were Drowning Who Would You Save First? Your Wife Or Mother? / Your Mother Or Your Wife: Whom Would You Save? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Save by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Ah pray dis never happens to any of us but if u re in a situation were ur mum is very ill n ur wife is heavily pregnant and unfortunately one day ur mum is at d point of death n ur wife goes into labour,who will u take to d hospital first meanwhile u re d only one in d house apart 4rm dem . For d ladies,if u re d mum will u prefer ur son saves u or his pregnant wife
Re: Who Will You Save by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mumsyyy....Reduce 'Ah'

Well....Thank God for cars ....
And Taxi drivers...
But to b candid....My mother is getting old(and if it were really my mum) she will almost kill me for not fightin for d life of her grandson/daughter
Re: Who Will You Save by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Divepen: Mumsyyy....Reduce 'Ah'

Wel
dont get u
Divepen: Thank God for cars ....
And Taxi drivers...
But to b candid.... My mother is getting old(and if it were really my mum) she will almost kill me for not fightin for d life of her grandson/daughter
thank God u know
Re: Who Will You Save by Jbluv55(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Elantracey: Ah pray dis never happens to any of us but if u re in a situation were ur mum is very ill n ur wife is heavily pregnant and unfortunately one day ur mum is at d point of death n ur wife goes into labour,who will u take to d hospital first meanwhile u re d only one in d house apart 4rm dem . For d ladies,if u re d mum will u prefer ur son saves u or his pregnant wife
Divepen: Mumsyyy....Reduce 'Ah'
Elantracey: dont get u
@topic Divepen has actually said it the best way.

As to the bolded, he was simply saying(and I concur) that you should use 'I' instead of 'Ah' as typing I seems(/is) easier than typing Ah and to some(most) ppl, Ah is actually an exclamation. wink

So how hav you bin Tracey?
Re: Who Will You Save by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2013
I would want my son to save his wife and his unborn child.

A mother's love knows no limit.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Save by breathless(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Save wifey n unborn child (that's 2 lives u know)

My mum has fulfilled her part in life.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Save by Jbluv55(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
carefreewannabe: I would want my son to save his wife and his unborn child.

A mother's love knows no limit.
Well said. If you are not yet a mother, you will soon be and ur children would want to actually choose to save you. I already love you for ur comment.
Am guessing you must be married grin

breathless: Save wifey n unborn child (that's 2 lives u know)

My mum has fulfilled her part in life.
I so much love ur mathematical analysis. It helps butress the needful grin
Re: Who Will You Save by oginga: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rational thinking!... I'll take my lovely wife and unborn child to the hospital first, then later try to save my caring mother.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Save by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jbluv55:

@topic Divepen has actually said it the best way.

As to the bolded, he was simply saying(and I concur) that you should use 'I' instead of 'Ah' as typing I seems(/is) easier than typing Ah and to some(most) ppl, Ah is actually an exclamation. wink

So how hav you bin Tracey?
ah've been kul ..u?...,tanks for explaining ah get him now
Re: Who Will You Save by Jbluv55(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
You do? Ah well!

Compliments of the season - let me not derail the thread. wink
Re: Who Will You Save by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jbluv55: You do? Ah well!

Compliments of the season - let me not derail the thread. wink
alright,,tanks 4 stoppin by anyway

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Save by kemiola89(f): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oh well, I'd get help around since i can't do it all alone cause i won't be able to forgive myself if any of them dies.
Re: Who Will You Save by spawne: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
wait o. Shey they both need a doctor and na the same place we dey go.
Abeg bring the key to my jeep. Oya mama and wife enta car. Hospital straight.
Problem solved.
Re: Who Will You Save by Edwardhead(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
I Will Pray And Stop Thinking!
Re: Who Will You Save by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Who Will You Save by spiralwedge(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
@op, ever heard of multitasking and positivity?
Re: Who Will You Save by Godmystrength: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
put both of them in the car and drive them to the hospital. the nurses and doctors will take over from there.
Re: Who Will You Save by egopersonified(f): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
My mum to the hospital first. My wife can have the baby at home and cut the umblical cord herself.
Re: Who Will You Save by Godmystrength: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
egopersonified: My mum to the hospital first. My wife can have the baby at home and cut the umblical cord herself.
grin grin grin
Re: Who Will You Save by egopersonified(f): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin

yes nah, at least I cant have a wife so she is as good as dead while I save my dear mother.

(1) (Reply)

His Boss And His Sister / A Must Read:married Or Not, You Should Read This / Dad Rapes Daughter To The Point Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.