Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What I Do When My Parents Are Not At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Do When My Parents Are Not At Home (1411 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Do When My Parents Are Not At Home by Anagor13: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
[img]http://1.1.1.1/bmi/1.bp..com/-sGT84j9_Bts/VA9eX7jQdhI/AAAAAAAABc8/YLKoJNrfAiY/s1600/PP.jpg[/img]This video really reminds me of my adolescent age. LOL!....................CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Back then, all that we (my sisters and i) pray for is just for our parents to go out and never return in a week time so we would have all the time to play around the house without anybody disturbing us.

Sounds crazy yeah? LOL! But it's the truth and I know that even some of us out there still wished the same thing when they were growing up.

Back then, I would just gather my sisters, put on our best music and dance round the house until there's no more strength left.

And the funniest thing is that, all our home chores would be forgotten and even when you remember to do them, you will have no strength again because you 've already exhausted it in the play ground.

Wow, I really missed those days!

Well, this video is for some of us who didn't experience such an epic lifestyle when they were growing up.. *tongue_out*

For more Hilarious and Amazing Videos, just SCROLL UP and CLICK on the "UNTAMED CLOSET" Icon Above, to See our most trending Hot Videos..
Re: What I Do When My Parents Are Not At Home by hatux: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Indigenes Of Ibadan, Let's Meet Here!!! / Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin? / Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.