Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Latest strategy to become the Next Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest strategy to become the Next Celebrity (723 Views)

How You Can Be The Next Celebrity / Is Tonto Dikeh Going To Be The Next Celebrity To Be Delivered From Demon? / You Can Be The Next Celebrity, You Can Be The One To Rule 9ija This Year 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest strategy to become the Next Celebrity by Ditoya(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2013
Meen Edo State has become a safe
haven for
performing profitable stunts o.
A few months ago, a 15 year old
boy that sneaked
into the tire compartment of a
Lagos-bound flight
become a celebrity overnight.
Enjoying 'govt pikin
status and scholarship.
Now a poor widow has not only
been made over 2
million Naira richer, but has
become a celebrity to
the extent of drinking tea with
the governor of
the State.
My people, I've already packed my
bags and ready
to launch into Edo State to jam
with my destiny. I'm
not expecting anything less than
10m Naira with
govt appointment.
Please, what stunt do you think I
should undertake
to actualize this my dream?
Sumbdy suggested i shuld run into govt house nd
slap oshomole but dat wuld be suicidal. # thinking
Pls advice me!
Re: Latest strategy to become the Next Celebrity by cumpaddre(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Go to Benin city square nd nail ur prickk to the ground
Re: Latest strategy to become the Next Celebrity by Ditoya(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Enhn.. but i will die na.Hw will i nw make d moni?
Re: Latest strategy to become the Next Celebrity by cumpaddre(m): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2013
If you ask me, na who I go askundecided
Re: Latest strategy to become the Next Celebrity by Ditoya(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2013
cumpaddre: If you ask me, na who I go askundecided
E b lyk we go ask Google o

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Psquare And HOT Santa Girls On Christmax Day / Wizkid Finally Reacts To Not Being Nominated For The Headies / This Is Why Mr Ibu Is Enjoying Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.