Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Much Ado About Nelson Mandela's Death! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Much Ado About Nelson Mandela's Death! (766 Views)

The Unbelievable Thing Kanye West Said About Nelson Mandela / What Chris Rock Had To Say About NELSON MANDELA Before His Death / SEE What C.ronaldo Has To Say About Nelson Mandela's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Ado About Nelson Mandela's Death! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2013
We Nigerians love to famz, like the Paul Walker drama aint enough, now its Nelson..
Some people are even crying and claiming he's their hero..

#‎sighs #
He is 95 years old, that's a well lived life already, what else do you all want?
Some are even questioning that he should have lived more.. Is 95 aint old enough?

Some have even written poems for him...
I have observed the South Africans on my list.. None has even updated about it, but Nigerians have.

Some are even claiming he's Africa's hero.
I'm not tryna sound like a 'hater' as most of you are ready to unleash that tag on me.. But let's be truthful...

How has he influenced your life?
How?
I'm wondering!

You all should just tk it easy on the famzing..

My thoughts!!
Don't forget that...

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nelson Mandela's Death! by cumpaddre(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
OP you're 100% correct! Nigerians can love to famz!!angry. The man lived a long fulfilled life. Up until last night, many people didn't even know he existed but now somepeople are even claiming to have cried all through the night! Nawao
Re: Much Ado About Nelson Mandela's Death! by maestroferddi: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Madam, we give honour to whom honour is due. Nigerians are intelligent, expressive and articulate. You don't except us to shy away from an event of such global and historical magnitude:we are no nation of peasants! It appears you have not been following the news media-both electronic, online and print. The death of Mandela is the biggest of deals. I wonder how many people in human reckoning have been able to elicit this level of global acclamation. You need to have read the coverage on a tabloid like The Daily Mail (UK). My sister, Nigerians are getting this one right.

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nelson Mandela's Death! by missBanks: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
OMG! Is Paris Hilton This Dumb? See Her Reaction To Mandela's Death.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/omg-is-paris-hilton-this-dumb-see-her.html
Re: Much Ado About Nelson Mandela's Death! by ssultana(f): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
maestroferddi: Madam, we give honour to whom honour is due. Nigerians are intelligent, expressive and articulate. You don't except us to shy away from an event of such global and historical magnitude:we are no nation of peasants! It appears you have not been following the news media-both electronic, online and print. The death of Mandela is the biggest of deals. I wonder how many people in human reckoning have been able to elicit this level of global acclamation. You need to have read the coverage on a tabloid like The Daily Mail (UK). My sister, Nigerians are getting this one right.
you are so right!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Pictures: D’banj, 2face, Tiwa Savage And Others Honour The Legend; Nelson Man / Live Updates From The Headies Awards / Wizkid Has Eyes On Reality TV Star Draya Michelle’s Derriere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.