Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER (44030 Views)

LIGHT Tv And Five New Channels Now Transmitting On Multi Tv frequency. / Multi Tv Channels Update / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER by meef(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Multi TV digital services has been extended beyond West Africa, the digital signals is now available in parts of Southern, Eastern and Central Africa including the Democratic Republic of Congo, Angola, Chad, Tanzania, Uganda, Namibia, Zambia and Malawi. Multi TV digital TV service had a frequency change due to satellite upgrade and this has affected most of their consumers especially consumers using the set top box (STB) " Strong Decoder".

If the upgrade has affected your strong decoder from receiving the digital signals, Follow the steps below to rescan your Strong decoder and continue to enjoy Multi digital TV for Free.

To rescan your set top box "Strong decoder" to the frequency number, you have to manually input the new Frequency Number (12522) and and rescan your set top box (Strong Decoder) in order to receive continued services on the frequency.

Press menu – press on the right volume button
Select password 0000
Scroll down to manual scan
Press ok on manual scan
Press red button to select the satellite name ASTRA3A/3B
Press the green button to add TP list
Type in 12522 in the frequency
Scroll down
Select symbol rate 27000
Select the right button change to vertical
Scroll down to press ok on the scan
Press exit to start viewing your channels

More info. on http://www.sattvng.com/2013/12/multi-tv-rescan-using-strong-decoder/
Re: Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER by Rotiix(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
100% working, God bless u OP am smiling again :D100% working, God bless u OP am smiling again
Re: Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER by meef(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2013
Rotiix: 100% working, God bless u OP am smiling again :D100% working, God bless u OP am smiling again

You are always welcome. For info. concerning Digital TV,Digital TV receiver, startimes decoder,Gotv Decoder and many more problem solving info that has to do with set top boxes(STB) free to air etc visit http://www.sattvng.com/2013/12/multi-tv-rescan-using-strong-decoder/

1 Like

Re: Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER by saylex: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
I cant find astra 3A/3B on my setalit list #how can i add setalite on strong srt4669XII

1 Like

Re: Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER by Victoria96: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
I also can't find Astra 3A/3B. Have you received any received any info about it?
Re: Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER by webngnews: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Olympics live tfm ole tv ...hook up to amos fta sat.

Thanks to this
here is the link. type the dot and com and ng together.i hope this helps

https://www.jumia..com. Ng/strong-multifunctional-strong-digital-hd-free-to-air-satellite-tv-channels-receiver-decoder-8422399.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Eutelsat 9A/B @ 9E / Multi - Lnbf(2 In 1 Lnb) / Gotv Launched In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.