Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

the̶̲̥̅̊ Secrets Of NYSC Officials(lgi) And Female Corpers.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / the̶̲̥̅̊ Secrets Of NYSC Officials(lgi) And Female Corpers.. (1225 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

the̶̲̥̅̊ Secrets Of NYSC Officials(lgi) And Female Corpers.. by Cmanforall: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ serving? Can U̶̲̥̅̊ remember the̶̲̥̅̊ number of corpers that were posted to your LGA? Can U̶̲̥̅̊ say how many that come around for their CDS programs? Have U̶̲̥̅̊ wondered Y some corp members never get punished(especially the̶̲̥̅̊ females)?

I won't like to mention names or LGvts. But this is a true fact, wch most of my female friends av told me. the̶̲̥̅̊ sexual harassment by this LGI(Local Govt Inspectors, NYSC) towards young female corpers is alarming. It ranges from the̶̲̥̅̊ married ones to d single Officials.

A corper once told me how d LGI tried forcing kissing/caressing ha in his office wen she was just new. Anoda hv also told me hw she has severally bn punished because she refused dating ha LGI.
It goes On and On. Yet these are men with families.

On the̶̲̥̅̊ other hand, the̶̲̥̅̊ ladies who agree to be laid, hv this advantage of not showing up for cds activities. May only come during clearance.
Its also disheartening to see corper ladies hving affair wit this officials(esp d married ones) despite d fact the̶̲̥̅̊ r aware of his promiscuity with oda female corpers.

PLS PLS and PLS... LET US ALL Desist from bn used as object of sexual satisfaction to these men for jst a year. Remmbr, d change gals with each batch and there's increased risk of HIV and other STIs.

MY LOVELY FEMALE CORPERS, PLS LET'S FIGHT AGAINST THIS. IF POSSIBLE WE SHOULD EXPOSE THEM.

Feel free to share ur experience...
Re: the̶̲̥̅̊ Secrets Of NYSC Officials(lgi) And Female Corpers.. by Saraben(f): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hw I wish it is possible to fight dose pot belly men.,.bt d prblm is politics everywhere.....
Re: the̶̲̥̅̊ Secrets Of NYSC Officials(lgi) And Female Corpers.. by Cmanforall: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Saraben: Hw I wish it is possible to fight dose pot belly men.,.bt d prblm is politics everywhere.....

Honestly, I wish same. Buh we can start ds fight against dem, by not agreeing to thr demands. MoreSo cover thr actions in video or pics and make it go viral.
Re: the̶̲̥̅̊ Secrets Of NYSC Officials(lgi) And Female Corpers.. by daryoor(m): 5:36am On Dec 07, 2013
We r all the same, lecturers do it to student, bosses to employees, police to prostitues, producers to actresses . stop all this ranting. I hate complainers and weaklins, deal wit reality u cant change. Capishe?
Re: the̶̲̥̅̊ Secrets Of NYSC Officials(lgi) And Female Corpers.. by Cmanforall: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
daryoor: We r all the same, lecturers do it to student, bosses to employees, police to prostitues, producers to actresses . stop all this ranting. I hate complainers and weaklins, deal wit reality u cant change. Capishe?

Park well.

U need change d society. It starts from u n me.

But seems u among those support ds.

(1) (Reply)

Osun State ODO-OTIN Batchb Corpers Celebrates POP Today....pictures / Why UMS Training Hub Is The Best Choice / Finally, NYSC 2017 Batch B Time-table Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.