Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Happy Birthday To Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, (Ph.D) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, (Ph.D) (481 Views)

Avoiding A Bad Marriage- Pst Chris Oyakhilome Ph.davoiding A Bad Marriage. By Pa / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Rev. Chris Okotie’s Love Child Expose? Woman Claims 3 Abortions For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, (Ph.D) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Join us as we Celebrate another Birthday of a father, coach, mentor, teacher, brother and pastor, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome (Ph.D). SIR WE LOVE YOU!
Re: Happy Birthday To Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, (Ph.D) by iconics: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
I make bold to declare that you are the greatest man alive...your gospel (now our gospel) is evidence of the mighty and prevailing Word of God. Your courage, consistence and deep sited conviction for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ is second to none. I thank you Pastor Sir for making the gospel real in simplicity and power. I love you Sir. Happy Birthday my President and Grand Commander of the Loveworld Nation aka Christ Embassy.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, (Ph.D) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Happy birthday sir, wish u more grace to the gospel.

Re: Happy Birthday To Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, (Ph.D) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2013
I luv u sir, HBD

(1) (Reply)

Why We Must ALWAYS Tithe. / Before,only S.U Wear Gown But Now It Is The Trending Attire.a Big Lesson / Lifequest Nuggets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.