Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,062 members, 7,859,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? (544 Views)

Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost / Why Do They Hate Such A Leader That Is Given So Much Attention! / When Will The Youths Be The Leader That Was Promise To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Since the death of mandela,the good testimonies about his life,has got me thinking. Like zuma said,"like diamond,mandela is almost flawless" another world leader said, "HIS LEGACY IS A PEACEFUL SOUTH AFRICA" IF u all will recall, he served 27yrs jail term,and was a president 4 just 5yrs. He never asked for a second tenure,or run 4 any other political post in south africa. MY QUESTION IS,IS THERE ANY AFRICAN POLITICAL LEADER,BOTH PAST AND PRESENT,DEAD OR ALIVE,LIKENED TO BE LIKE THE GREAT MADIBA? Comments please.
Re: Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? by BlackPeni5: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Adaobi12: Since the death of mandela,the good testimonies about his life,has got me thinking. Like zuma said,"like diamond,mandela is almost flawless" another world leader said, "HIS LEGACY IS A PEACEFUL SOUTH AFRICA" IF u all will recall, he served 27yrs jail term,and was a president 4 just 5yrs. He never asked for a second tenure,or run 4 any other political post in south africa. MY QUESTION IS,IS THERE ANY AFRICAN POLITICAL LEADER,BOTH PAST AND PRESENT,DEAD OR ALIVE,LIKENED TO BE LIKE THE GREAT MADIBA? Comments please.

I'm the only living African Leader to be like the Great Madiba.....
Re: Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hmmm.9ce aspiration.
Black Peni5:

Re: Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? by obyrich(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Black Peni5:

True, if not for your black madiba, sorry black mamba!
Re: Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? by slimfit1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
There will never be one.
Re: Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sani Yerima
Re: Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? by gerald09(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dats y he is very respected, he is d last selfless African hero. It is official, Africa has no more selfless heroes. Even d so called "Freedom Fighters" fight for their greed.
Re: Any African Leader That Can Be Said,to Be Like Madiba? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2013
Prof u well at all. No harm intended,jst wana b clarified.
Professor Peter: Sani Yerima

(1) (Reply)

2015 Political Campaign / Jonanthan & Obasanjo Meet In Kenya / Why Don't Whites War In Their Own Lands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.