Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,425 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Have You Tried SEO And SEM For Your Business? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Have You Tried SEO And SEM For Your Business? (736 Views)

1.5mva/33kv Sem Transformer For Sale @girisim / Plastic Bag Making Machine Tried & Tested For Sale / Nairalanders Have u Tried Geting Loan With Sure Success Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried SEO And SEM For Your Business? by JVLI(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
What am about to share with you will explode your business. Trust me. What is SEO? And what is SEM? SE0 means Search Engine Optimisation. SEM means Search Engine Marketing. How does this affliate with your business? First, we are in the information age and massive traffic is in the Information Technology. Google has at least 100 million visitors daily. They search into google daily. Using the SEO(Hope you got the meaning), allows your company's product to be on the google search engine. With this, people can see your product and click on your website. Using SEM,gives you the advantage of using google or yahoo's search engine to locate your business. When i found out about this business, i couldnt contain my joy. Google must index your companies name, so that it can be found. This gives you great opportunity to cover more customers. To get into this SEO OR SEM, use keywords related in the search engine. For instance, i checked one or two of my keyword posts on the SEO and bingo, here comes my name and my write up. It gave me more opportunity to connect with more people online. On my website alone, i've received traffic, through this means alone. Try it. It will work wonders for you. For more information, call 08052432829 or 08104941884

(1) (Reply)

Solar Energy Appliances Now Available / Invest And Make Millions / Flexible Operating / Finance Lease Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.