Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Want To Into Forin Trade But I Don't Know Where To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Into Forin Trade But I Don't Know Where To Start (379 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Pet Bottles. Plastic Bottles For Water N Juice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Into Forin Trade But I Don't Know Where To Start by Ndbestside(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello good friends. How are you all my challenges is how to go into Forin trade but no connection to it but if anyone can help me for the connection, into Austrian or mixco please contact me in my e-male chidindu.ajoku@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Into Forin Trade But I Don't Know Where To Start by Emmanuel602(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NO FIT LAUGH ABEG ;DLWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NO FIT LAUGH ABEG
Re: I Want To Into Forin Trade But I Don't Know Where To Start by lymelyte(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ndbestside: [s]Hello good friends. How are you all my challenges is how to go into Forin trade but no connection to it but if anyone can help me for the connection, into Austrian or mixco please contact me in my e-male [/s]chidindu.ajoku@yahoo.com
You ought to have written it like this

Hello friends,how are you guys doing?hope great.I want to venture into foreign trade biz preferably in austria or Mexico but I do not have the connection. Please if you have any useful information regarding this kind of trade,please contact me through email (chidindu.ajoku@yahoo.com). Thanks
Re: I Want To Into Forin Trade But I Don't Know Where To Start by jerrymania(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
grin
Re: I Want To Into Forin Trade But I Don't Know Where To Start by merit12(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
hello friend,how are you doing?
it is a very profitable bussiness when you have nice income to start.
i have a powerful ebook that teaches you all the secret ,you need know to know,if you are intested reply ebook is 1000k

(1) (Reply)

ABI To Repay Debt Investors As Bond Matures Soon / Tally Pos Software / Launch!: The Critical 90 Days From Idea To Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.