Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Buy Valuable Softwares And Ebooks With Ease - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Valuable Softwares And Ebooks With Ease (734 Views)

Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy , Lg,iphone, Ipad, Softwares And Ugrades In Ibadan / Softwares And Games Available / Free Ebooks Site (Huge List Of Ebooks With Cover Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Valuable Softwares And Ebooks With Ease by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2008
I sell softwares both system and application softwares,most of which you cannot get on the street.These softwares are available to you no matter what your profession is.You can either be a user of Oracle,Java etc, or a music producer, director who needs video editing softwares, Sonar cakewalker,Reason propellerhead with refills.Whatever is you need,I supply.

Also available are ebooks ranging from different categories be it , Philosophy, Ufos, History, Forex, Money making opportunities,entertainment, plus a lots i can't mention here.You just name the item you want.I'll check the stock and on payment, I will attach and send this file to your email.No shipping stress just directly into your email. You can just mail me directly for futher info at:icedstones@yahoo.com for futher details or on my cell ;08066515887(text preferably).

These things are cheapos that can be afforded for those who nows the value.

(1) (Reply)

Computers For #3500 / Please Any Body Has Windows Pocket Pc / Get Paid To Take Surveys From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.