Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Peter Obi May Be In SERIOUS Trouble Over Mlaundering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi May Be In SERIOUS Trouble Over Mlaundering (827 Views)

Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal / Mu’azu In Fresh Trouble Over Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi May Be In SERIOUS Trouble Over Mlaundering by Cuche: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Information reaching my desk, suggests that all may not be well with Mr Peter Obi the outgoing Governor of Anambra State at the expiration of his tenure.
I gathered that some highly influential Anambrarians are plotting to see him captured and tried for money laundering in either of the countries with blue, red, white coloured flags.
One of them a Billionaire from Anambra South Sen. zone is said to have been insulted by Mr Obi previously and added to his disappointment on what appears to be an elongation of the tenure of Obi (the election) is said to be pulling the strings. According to my informant, the individuals involved in the plot are said to have intimidating influence in either countries and does not factor GEJ influence to prevent the plot under any diplomatic guise. A Yoruba guy who works closely with the Government of one of the countries( financial sector) is said to have been enlisted in the plot and is keen in obtaining and packaging the incriminating documents. One of the issues has something to do with some transactions involving Fidelity plc, "give us naira here take dollars there " Although, the issue of financial dealings involving some Nigerian officials over the past few years were said to be largely overlooked by those governments, however, Obi's case may not be overlooked because of the calibre of people involved in the plot .
One had actually boasted to his friends that they will deal with Obi that he (Obi) taught he was smart. We shall show him that although he may be close to GEJ but outside Nigeria he is a nobody.
NB I had to be a bit discreet (with mentioning the names and countries) so as to avoid anything that could thwart / suppress the plot. I will be happy to see the Crook get the Ibori treatment for short-changing my State.
Re: Peter Obi May Be In SERIOUS Trouble Over Mlaundering by Cuche: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
I am surprised that some Uk based Yorubas are involved in this plot. So they love Anambra this much, I hope there is no other hidden agenda to this
If it is all love, then it is good because we all love Nigeria and want leaders that will be accountable and honest
Re: Peter Obi May Be In SERIOUS Trouble Over Mlaundering by Kemy11(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bwahahahahahahhahahahahaha joke section pls

NEXT!
Re: Peter Obi May Be In SERIOUS Trouble Over Mlaundering by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Come, if anything happens to my brother, na for haaba "Agulu deity" I go report all of una undecided
Re: Peter Obi May Be In SERIOUS Trouble Over Mlaundering by gratieao: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
You see why every adult should get him/her self husband/wife?
Conji na bad tin!
Re: Peter Obi May Be In SERIOUS Trouble Over Mlaundering by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Cuche: I am surprised that some Uk based Yorubas are involved in this plot. So they love Anambra this much, I hope there is no other hidden agenda to this
If it is all love, then it is good because we all love Nigeria and want leaders that will be accountable and honest

The only way to shake of these internal colonial masters is to have Biafra!
Unfortunately some of us Biafrans are without knowledge.
Re: Peter Obi May Be In SERIOUS Trouble Over Mlaundering by Cuche: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
@graetios
What is conju pls I am not so good in pidgin

@ noblezone Are we really ready to rule and lead ourselves. Ibos have always been their own enemy. Our value system is so defective
Should the country disintegrate name one person from the crop parading as Igbo leaders who could in all honesty deliver quality leadership to the Igbo nations(Biafra). I have traversed the Igbo States (except Ebonyi which I don't really know well) I see individual efforts at development across communities but Leadership as per government is minimal.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Jonathan: Nigerians Gun Down Obasanjo. / APC Dividing Nigeria, Says PDP / Hear What Ogbeni Have To say Prior To Osun's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.