Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nigeria Movie (the Riches) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria Movie (the Riches) (487 Views)

The Hit, The First Nigeria Movie That Has Caught My Cynical Attention / The Best Nigeria Movie Of All Time / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Movie (the Riches) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls there has been a serious argument in my compound between 2 frnds about the above mentioned movie. 1 said "the movie has a continuation" that if it has no continuation, the writers should have flash bck when Chinazaekpere (the Ghanania guy) went to skul, show us how he suffer tru the job huntin etc. While the other said "it has no continuation" As am writin nw, d argument is stil on fire that is why I post it 4 those who have watched the movie to help us out if it actually has a continuation or not. Pls make una help so dat we go sleep dis nit abeg.!
Re: Nigeria Movie (the Riches) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
lol....oga ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Movie (the Riches) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
speedyboi: lol....oga ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tot u hv sumtin to contribute.
Re: Nigeria Movie (the Riches) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :

Tot u hv sumtin to contribute.

i don't....sorry smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Our Nollywood Showcase The Best Of Nigeria / The ‘terminator Genisys’ Trailer Is Out / BBA Hotshot Come And Gone. Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.