Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. (862 Views)

72 Virgins In Paradise? / Raisins Or Virgins In Paradise? Christian paradise never had this vagueness / 70 Virgins In Paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by amiskurie(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
hello nairalanders,I am a muslim guy and i am of the kind that look beyond religion.I think being a good person is enough reason to make heaven.
so below are my own list of good leaders that I think shld make it to heaven.

-Nelson mandela(I thinks he's there already)

-pastor enoch adeboye(I believe he is a good man.the muslims I knw like him)

- delai lama(the tibet spiritual leader.a very humble human)

-fela( I think God has forgiven him of his sins.besides he told truth in his time..very transparent human being)

-bongos ikwue(still alive.if u listen to this old Nigerian singer's songs u will conclude he is filled with love)

-Bob marley (was a very humble person)

-Ghandhi (was very simple man)

those are the names I cld remember.so nairalanders let's see ur list.
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by Rexphobia(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
As a christian what will take you to heaven is GRACE and not self righteous or good deeds....

3 Likes

Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by Eragablessen(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
I hardly sleep without dreaming of mother Theriser. Mother of peace and Kind.

1 Like

Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by amiskurie(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Eragablessen: I hardly sleep without dreaming of mother Theriser. Mother of peace and Kind.
Hmm!
nice one.

1 Like

Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by amiskurie(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2013
front page moderator.
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by zoeee(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Rexphobia: As a christian what will take you to heaven is GRACE and not self righteous or good deeds....

Even if u deceive urslf, dont try to deceive others. Grace alone won't take u to heaven. Are u trying to say its alright 4 one to steal, be envious, fornicate,... and do all others dat ar termed evil/ bad and one will still go 2 heaven by grace? Please! Go back to the WORD angry
Rexphobia: As a christian what will take you to heaven is GRACE and not self righteous or good deeds....

Even if u deceive urslf, dont try to deceive others. Grace alone won't take u to heaven. Are u trying to say its alright 4 one to steal, be envious, fornicate,... and do all others dat ar termed evil/ bad and one will still go 2 heaven by grace? Please! Go back to the WORD
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by Rexphobia(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
zoeee:

Even if u deceive urslf, dont try to deceive others. Grace alone won't take u to heaven. Are u trying to say its alright 4 one to steal, be envious, fornicate,... and do all others dat ar termed evil/ bad and one will still go 2 heaven by grace? Please! Go back to the WORD angry

Even if u deceive urslf, dont try to deceive others. Grace alone won't take u to heaven. Are u trying to say its alright 4 one to steal, be envious, fornicate,... and do all others dat ar termed evil/ bad and one will still go 2 heaven by grace? Please! Go back to the WORD

My sister, you know the answer to this your inquiry. Read Romans 6 vs 1.

Don't examine issues out of context.... Can you show me any fornicator, thief or someone indulging in evil deeds in the list the OP provided.

Madiba, Pastor Enoch? anyone?

The point is that the OP said "I think being a good person is enough reason to make heaven" and i disagreed saying,

As a christian what will take you to heaven is GRACE and not self righteous or good deeds....

If a CHRISTIAN still indulges in those things you mentioned, will you call the person a christian?

NB: I didn't say "what will take me or anyone to Heaven is Grace. I said what will take a christian to Heaven is not good deeds or self righteousness. It is True Christian+God's Grace.

2 Likes

Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by amiskurie(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
you're on point!
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by zoeee(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Rexphobia]

Don't examine issues out of context.... Can you show me any fornicator, thief or someone indulging in evil deeds in the list the OP provided.

The point is that the OP said "I think being a good person is enough reason to make heaven" and i disagreed saying,

If a CHRISTIAN still indulges in those things you mentioned, will you call the person a christian?

NB: I didn't say "what will take me or anyone to Heaven is Grace. I said what will take a christian to Heaven is not good deeds or self righteousness. It is True Christian+God's Grace.
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by kambo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
If u like cut your two arms for love and give away ur kidneys . Sure hollywood may make a film about u but ur righteousness just wont cut with God.
Dnt get me wrng theyve been some highly commendable applaudable individuals . But with God only christ's righteousness counts. Only christ's blood cleanses sin. Only names in christ's
book will make it in.
That's d stark truth.
If u die savg anoda person's baby from d a burng buildg but u ddnt hav christ . U make backpage news and d state governor may visit ur family . Highly improbable. But u wnt make it in.
Only Jesus can save not gud wrks.
Actually it's grimmer. As an unbeliever watever acts of selflessness or love u perform stinks b4 God because its tainted with sin.

2 Likes

Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by Sunglow: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
kambo: If u like cut your two arms for love and give away ur kidneys . Sure hollywood may make a film about u but ur righteousness just wont cut with God.
Dnt get me wrng theyve been some highly commendable applaudable individuals . But with God only christ's righteousness counts. Only christ's blood cleanses sin. Only names in christ's
book will make it in.
That's d stark truth.
If u die savg anoda person's baby from d a burng buildg but u ddnt hav christ . U make backpage news and d state governor may visit ur family . Highly improbable. But u wnt make it in.
Only Jesus can save not gud wrks.
Actually it's grimmer. As an unbeliever watever acts of selflessness or love u perform stinks b4 God because its tainted with sin.
Spot on!!!!!!
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by topstar80(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Noted ! smiley
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by PastorOluT(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rexphobia:

Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by amiskurie(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by richie44(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lolzz see list abeg even Fela who is not christian nt 2 talk of born again......... Dnt judge 4 God...righteousness is by Faith nd nt by works
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by Omexonomy: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
The ways of man is different from the way of God.
Re: My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. by amiskurie(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2013
errhm!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Clergys Put Their Pics On The Church Banner, Is It A Company? / Chinese Police Remove Church Cross Amid Crackdown / Indecency For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.