Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Vanity Of Existence --- Where Are We Headed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Vanity Of Existence --- Where Are We Headed? (389 Views)

God Is Not The Cause Of Existence / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE / Vanity Of Worldly Possessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vanity Of Existence --- Where Are We Headed? by oswoil: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
The father of evolution, Charles Darwin, pretty much gave us an insight into how the human race and all other organism species on the planet Earth came into existence. According to him, everything about human existence is pretty much physical and all science. This simply suggests that no deep meaning or mystery can be added to the things we do or the gifts and abilities we have. The idea of evolution pretty much portrays the idea that the humans and all other organism specie on the planet are robotic in nature. I guess we can think and feel and that makes us a whole lot different from robots but come to think how different are we really from robots if we believe in evolution. Robots are programmed to carry out a particular purpose and this purpose they carry out without asking questions and when they are worn out after a couple of years, they are terminated and another robot created. Is that so different from us if evolution is indeed through? We go to school, get a job, start a family and at roughly 80 years of age, we are terminated because we are worn out. But if this robotic existence as suggested by evolution is indeed the truth, why then do our mind seek more meaning to the things that meets the eye? Why is it that despite living like a robot, we are not still satisfied? Are we really terminated and with no sort of existence at all when we die? If that is the case, then what is the purpose of it all? What is the purpose of existence and where are we headed with it? I can’t answer those questions because I am in the same existence as you are but deep down within , we all just know that the robotic existence can’t be all there is and thus I think its high time we all started looking beyond what meets the eye and I’m hoping we find our answers when we do.

Thanks ,
Nesimeye I. Oswald

RELATED ARTICLE

How To Attain Your Dreams
http://wisdomunknown..com/2013/11/how-to-attain-your-dreams.html

(1) (Reply)

Pilgrimage In Nigeria A Waste Of Money?? / Is God Really Fair And Just? / Peace Is My Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.