Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! (1404 Views)

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting- goal.com / Champions League Semi Final Draw: Barca Vs Bayern, Juventus Vs Madrid-goal.com / Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by jeffizy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
With each ball that was revealed from the
various pots, Group E looked like a more
and more appealing prospect for the
remaining European nations. And it was
France, who so nearly failed to even
reach the finals and then were expected
to be pre-drawn in a difficult pot, who will
now fancy their chances of reaching the
quarter-finals at the very least.
Honduras will be their first opponents in
Porto Alegre, while the second match
sees them come up against Switzerland -
one of the weaker seeded sides - in
Salvador before finishing off their group
campaign against Ecuador at the
Maracana in Rio.
And the good fortune doesn't end there.
A relatively weak Group F draw means
that Les Bleus will likely face debutants
Bosnia-Herzegovina or Nigeria in the
round of 16, leaving Didier Deschamps
and his men with a reasonably clear sight
of a last-eight spot.

That dramatic second-leg comeback
against Ukraine earned them a huge
stack of luck.

http://m.goal.com/x/en-gb/news/4459805

^^^^ How sure are they that Nigeria won't finish first and France may face Argentina?

Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by rastamouse: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
My friend park well. It is only you that see Nigeria anything else. They may not even qualify for the 2nd round
Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by plainmirror(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by jeffizy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
rastamouse: My friend park well. It is only you that see Nigeria anything else. They may not even qualify for the 2nd round
Mr Mouse, I don't expect you to know much about the Super Eagles team.
Knowing fully well you get busy trying to outrun the neighborhood cat.

1 Like

Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by victorjam(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Underrate Nigeria at ur own peril!
Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by Afritop(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2013
The football world has judged our abilities since the confederations cup
Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by denniece1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
That kris voakes guy always writing trash abt nigeria,he was d same guy dat critisized 9geria after italy game saying we lack world cup quality here--

www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4082/editorial/2013/11/19/4416696/full-of-flair-but-lacking-in-quality-nigeria-still-short-of

E go be like film trick 4 his eye
Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by jeffizy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
I prefer it this way.
If they haven't learn a thing or two about under rating , now is the time.
Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by bizibrain(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
jeffizy: I prefer it this way.
If they haven't learn a thing or two about under rating , now is the time.
I agree with u, its better dey underate Nigeria, prepare poorly because of dat, probably use dere team B(like argentian 1 -4Nigeria friendly Team B match) and suffer 4 it.

VINCENT ENYEAMA, U wish 2 b d world best goalkeeper sometimes ago, By d special grace of GOD, who made heaven and earth, I speak with 1 vioce of d prophets, and I prohesy with my ethuisam I av in super eagle whether ANYBODY believe it or nt U ar keeping 10 STRAIGHT CLEAN SHEET in BRAZIL 2014 world cup finals.

I prophesy 2 u EMENIKE c.ronaldo, lionel messi will give u d respect RONALDINHO gave JULIUS OKOCHA in nxt year world cup finals.

I prophesy 2 OMERUO AND OBOABONA, u will b nickname UNPENETERATEABLE WALLS after worldcup 2014.

And 2 MY LAZY VICTOR MOSES, Heaven help those who help demselves, up ur games so dat u will probably end up playing 4 bercelona fc or ur favourite club.

I PROPHESY IN D MIGHTY NAME of JESUS CHRIST, super eagle wont give me HEART ATTACK nxt year world cup.

I PROPHESY DAT I WONT RAIN CURSE on any super eagle player after praying 4 u NXT YEAR world cup finals

I PROPHESY I wont HATE keshi comes nxt year

I PROPHESY DAT SOMEBODY WOULD REMEMBER 2 ADD DIS BOOKMARK AND QUOTE ME AFTER WORLDCUP dat all my prophesy came 2 reality.

God is nt a magician but a miracle worker, if any of dis prohesy does nt come 2 reality, den super eagle must b a lazy F00LS( Book of proverb)

BIZIBRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
jeffizy: Mr Mouse, I don't expect you to know much about the Super Eagles team.
Knowing fully well you get busy trying to outrun the neighborhood cat.
Lol..That was one funny quote
Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by denniece1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
bizibrain: I agree with u, its better dey underate Nigeria, prepare poorly because of dat, probably use dere team B(like argentian 1 -4Nigeria friendly Team B match) and suffer 4 it.

VINCENT ENYEAMA, U wish 2 b d world best goalkeeper sometimes ago, By d special grace of GOD, who made heaven and earth, I speak with 1 vioce of d prophets, and I prohesy with my ethuisam I av in super eagle whether ANYBODY believe it or nt U ar keeping 10 STRAIGHT CLEAN SHEET in BRAZIL 2014 world cup finals.

I prophesy 2 u EMENIKE c.ronaldo, lionel messi will give u d respect RONALDINHO gave JULIUS OKOCHA in nxt year world cup finals.

I prophesy 2 OMERUO AND OBOABONA, u will b nickname UNPENETERATEABLE WALLS after worldcup 2014.

And 2 MY LAZY VICTOR MOSES, Heaven help those who help demselves, up ur games so dat u will probably end up playing 4 bercelona fc or ur favourite club.

I PROPHESY IN D MIGHTY NAME of JESUS CHRIST, super eagle wont give me HEART ATTACK nxt year world cup.

I PROPHESY DAT I WONT RAIN CURSE on any super eagle player after praying 4 u NXT YEAR world cup finals

I PROPHESY I wont HATE keshi comes nxt year

I PROPHESY DAT SOMEBODY WOULD REMEMBER 2 ADD DIS BOOKMARK AND QUOTE ME AFTER WORLDCUP dat all my prophesy came 2 reality.

God is nt a magician but a miracle worker, if any of dis prohesy does nt come 2 reality, den super eagle must b a lazy F00LS( Book of proverb)

BIZIBRAIN.

10 clean sheets?? When 7games is the highest in d world cup...na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Goal.com Underrates Nigeria! by jeffizy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Elliozy: Lol..That was one funny quote
cheesy At the time, it was funny. But I really feel I should apologize to him.
After all, he only said his mind.

@Rastamouse... Pls, don't get upset.

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Joins Daemon Salvatore In New Vampire Diaries Episode / Memorable Moments Of Brazil's 2014 World Cup / FIFA Salutes Stephen Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.